+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    heaps of other people are talking nonsense i thought id join in.

at least mine isnt hurting anyone.
    Hilarious.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sockstealingpoltergeist For This Useful Post:

Zombie_eyes  (15-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok great. I'm totally sleep deprived as our 17 month old has a life threatening blood disorder and we have had 5 hospital admissions over a 2.5 month period.
    It is nice and comforting to know there are so many normal caring people out there that actually believe in equality for all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loulabelle View Post
    Ok great. I'm totally sleep deprived as our 17 month old has a life threatening blood disorder and we have had 5 hospital admissions over a 2.5 month period.
    It is nice and comforting to know there are so many normal caring people out there that actually believe in equality for all x
    Thats awful to hear hugs for you, your child your family. That cant be easy at all. All the best for a speedy recovery x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    :'( you poor thing, is you're bubble ok atm? how scary!

i am 100% for equality. i cried a lot the night dicknob got elected... i admit its prolly the first time i have felt truly ashamed of our country

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

beebs  (16-09-2013),Moose Caboose  (15-09-2013),sockstealingpoltergeist  (16-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's the dumbest thing to not allow people to marry if they are of the same sex. They are going to remain in the relationship and live together in a marriage-like relationship whether getting married is made legal or not. The relationship between another couple is their business. How does the relationship between 2 people have such a big impact on those around them that people want to stop them from taking one more step and getting married?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Secret of Cleo For This Useful Post:

beebs  (16-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies she is currently out of hospital but if far from well. She may grow out of her condition or may go on to develop Leukemia in the next few years. It's just devastating really. We love our little girls more than anything in this world and to have thoughtless, narrow minded people tell us "same sex" marriage shouldn't be allowed because of some religious belief that I DON'T have is just down right wrong. We are good people, we are good parents. We love one another and our girls. Some compassion and thoughtfulness about what people think and write in regards to same sex couples and families would be the "Christian" way to act!!!!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Loulabelle For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (16-09-2013),beebs  (16-09-2013),Boobycino  (16-09-2013),Kirst33  (15-09-2013),SpecialPatrolGroup  (15-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret of Cleo View Post
    I think it's the dumbest thing to not allow people to marry if they are of the same sex. They are going to remain in the relationship and live together in a marriage-like relationship whether getting married is made legal or not. The relationship between another couple is their business. How does the relationship between 2 people have such a big impact on those around them that people want to stop them from taking one more step and getting married?
    Because then The Gays would take over the world in their loved-up-legally-recognised-marriages and they might force Gay Marriage on the rest of us. And what would we do then?! I don't want to marry a gay person!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

beebs  (16-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Your poor little bubba. Hang in there xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I support marriage equality and really don't understand why people would ever think it threatened their marriage, or marriage as an institution, or whatever it is they are worried about. I just don't get it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    Because then The Gays would take over the world in their loved-up-legally-recognised-marriages and they might force Gay Marriage on the rest of us. And what would we do then?! I don't want to marry a gay person!
    And don't forget they will then start to brainwash children and turn into peadophiles! Well, the gay men at least! And we can't have gay women turning their daughters into men hating, hairy legged feminists!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillynix For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (16-09-2013)