+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    If it was put to a referendum would you vote in favour or against marriage equality?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dave - yes, yes you have made insulting comparisons - that is why people are questioning you.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FiveInTheBed For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (11-09-2013),Kirst33  (11-09-2013),rainbow road  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTTC View Post
    Have I said anyone does not deserve to live or made any generally insulting comparisons. I don't think so. I've illustrated my point but not with the intent to be offensive.
    The law of Moses was done away with and replaced with 'Christianity' when Jesus was executed.
    Some of the law was quoted as being unreasonable. Or was it all? Are there those for incest? I'm not. Some of the law carried over onto Christianity.

Animals used as examples to support same sex relationships. Does that mean animalistic behaviour of all sorts within a species is acceptable. Some females eat there mate after mating. Oh my bad, probably not allowed to use such an illustration.

I do not support same sex marriage but clearly stated that I would neither vote for or against.

How am I mean or heartless. I have not told anyone not to be together. I have not told anyone to separate. I have not told anyone not to marry.

Why can't I have my view simply as a view. I'm not hurting anyone. Way more offensive stuff has been thrown at me on this thread. Have I anywhere suggested that my view supports rape. I personally find that highly offensive to the extreme. I don't believe any of my posts have alluded to rape in anyway till now.

Thank you xox

Dave The Turning Cowboy

turning wood into art
    You compared gay relationships to vicious animals and said such relationships were unnatural. You stand by the denial of a basic human right to a group based on their sexuality. If you can't see how that would cause offense, or hurt someone, I can't help you.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Benji  (12-09-2013),Boobycino  (11-09-2013),Kirst33  (11-09-2013),rainbow road  (11-09-2013),VanityFey  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    If it was put to a referendum would you vote in favour or against marriage equality?
    That answered part of my question

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes I just saw we asked the same thing kind of! Great minds

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dave, I asked a few pages ago what would you do if your child was gay. Would you be at the wedding, would you support them and their children?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Patience Belmont For This Useful Post:

Kirst33  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm intrigued as to why Dave is less offended by lesbian couples than gay men. Could you elaborate Dave?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg2 View Post
    I'm intrigued as to why Dave is less offended by lesbian couples than gay men. Could you elaborate Dave?
    Cos, you know, females are sexy together but makes together are just gross. We hear this whenever a guy asks to watch

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KnockKnockPenny For This Useful Post:

Kirst33  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockKnockPenny View Post
    Cos, you know, females are sexy together but makes together are just gross. We hear this whenever a guy asks to watch
    Im so nieve so please excuse my ignorance I also do have quite a few same sex couple friends BUT, I thought that only got asked in the movies! Lol. I cant believe some people have the odasity irl.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I think the likely scenario is what rainbow road and I mentioned earlier re why people are homophobic. The fact that people are sometimes 'grossed out' by same sex couples of their own sex says it all really. Even so, there are a heck of a lot of people who I don't like picturing having sex but I still wouldn't argue against their rights to marry who they love.