Thanks
    Reviews
    Support it completely, love is love.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JustUsTwo For This Useful Post:

oozzle  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTTC View Post
    I dont think I see the point in responding. The arguments are all the same.

Sex is pleasurable and designed or developed the route purpose is to procreate. If marriage is not natural then what's the deal with same sex marriage - Dont marry

Just because someone has an inclination some way does not mean it should be promoted or even accepted. Many are born with a violent disposition or it becomes evident in later life. For some it is a conscious life choice. Others due to social environment. Whatever the reason we in society do not generally take the view that it is ok to go around hitting people or for a man to hit his wife etc.

My input on this particular thread is not going to lead to any good and I'm not interested in starting any fights. This is my view. I respect the views of others but strongly disagree. I don't feel the need to protest - I just get on with my life. If all were gay and reminded truly homosexual there would be no human race.

Dave The Turning Cowboy

turning wood into art
    Now Dave don't make me get up in your grill.

The difference between one person being born with violent tendencies is that they hurt other people. Being gay hurts no one.

If something infringes on another's personal right, especially their well being and safety then absolutely it's wrong. However being gay does not effect you or me.

To say its a natural I don't think is correct, not only have there always been examples of gay human beings and bisexuals throughout history, there are also gay animals
    Here is a list.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...exual_behavior

I also have a gay daughter, I've always known she was gay, and I'm as straight as they come and so is her father, and both sets of grandparents are also straight. There is nothing a natural or abnormal about her. I know she deserves every happiness, and if that means marrying someone she loves, she deserves that too.

I don't want my daughter treated like or thought of as a second class citizen because of her sexual identity, that harms no one. Lets save that for the really bad people who are not necessarily, gay straight, asexual or bisexual.
    Last edited by sockstealingpoltergeist; 11-09-2013 at 09:47. Reason: Me no spalz goot

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sockstealingpoltergeist For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (11-09-2013),babybabycakes  (11-09-2013),Glover  (11-09-2013),MilkingMaid  (11-09-2013),Witwicky  (11-09-2013),~ElectricPink~  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow Dave TTC I'm really disappointed to see that you feel that way. From all your banter and chit chat I never got that homophobe vibe. I can see you're not open to changing your mind- very sad I hope, for their sake, none of your kids are gay. It would be so much harder to come out to someone with your views

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Anjalee  (11-09-2013),Glover  (11-09-2013),Joeee  (11-09-2013),meljemillie  (11-09-2013),orlyon  (11-09-2013),rainbow road  (11-09-2013),tatia&shura  (11-09-2013),Witwicky  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I dont think I see the point in responding. The arguments are all the same.

Sex is pleasurable and designed or developed the route purpose is to procreate. If marriage is not natural then what's the deal with same sex marriage - Dont marry

Just because someone has an inclination some way does not mean it should be promoted or even accepted. Many are born with a violent disposition or it becomes evident in later life. For some it is a conscious life choice. Others due to social environment. Whatever the reason we in society do not generally take the view that it is ok to go around hitting people or for a man to hit his wife etc.

My input on this particular thread is not going to lead to any good and I'm not interested in starting any fights. This is my view. I respect the views of others but strongly disagree. I don't feel the need to protest - I just get on with my life. If all were gay and reminded truly homosexual there would be no human race.

Dave The Turning Cowboy

turning wood into art
    I think you're so utterly and completely wrong that I think that you should explore what it is that is wrong in you that leads you to feel this way.

The points you've brought up make no sense what so ever, because same sex couples DO have children so there's absolutely no concerns for the human race, and there are no circumstances under which all would be gay, so that's just a ridiculous statement.

And that it's comparable to violence, sorry but no. Just no. Absolutely not.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (11-09-2013),Gothel  (11-09-2013),MissMuppet  (11-09-2013),tatia&shura  (11-09-2013),Witwicky  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossompossum View Post
    Sorry I'm going to be the minority here. I do not support sane sex marriage. I'm not up for a debate today so will just leave It as that to answer the op question

Yes fat lazy fingers did write this =)
    Luckily, my marriage consists almost entirely of crazy sex, which must be ok in your book

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (11-09-2013),DaveTTC  (11-09-2013),Gothel  (11-09-2013),HippyGirl85  (11-09-2013),IndigoJ  (11-09-2013),Luna Lovegood  (11-09-2013),SeymourTheBear  (11-09-2013),sockstealingpoltergeist  (11-09-2013),Vonnie89  (11-09-2013),~ElectricPink~  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BubinDec View Post
    First up, I 100% support gay marriage. What I dont understand is that for Centrelink purposes, two ladies or men with children cliving together in a relationship are paid as if they are a couple instead of as single parents but this same relationship isnt allowed to be cemented in marriage.

Sent from my U8510 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Good point! It's something I've wondered a fair bit but never understood.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    WHY IS THIS EVEN STILL AN ISSUE!! Oh that's right - religion.

What I don't understand is - atheists have been getting MARRIED forever and no one says a word. People (both Christian and non-christian) who never intend on 'procreating' have been getting married forever and no one says a word. I just don't understand??

I have so many questions for those opposed to same sex marriage because of religion - but no one ever wants to answer them?!?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Light For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (11-09-2013),VicPark  (11-09-2013),~ElectricPink~  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just have kind of in depth mental images of Daves s3x life now... Why oh why do I read these things upon first waking!?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I think one day we will look back at this and laugh - just as we laugh at the ridiculousness of inter-racial marriages not being lawful at one point in time.

And there you go. I was never aware that infertile people weren't allowed to legally marry. I learn something new every day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for posting DaveTTC. I've always said, each to their own in regards to our opinions. Everyone has one. I truly hope this thread remains about honestly voicing opinions, and not beating others down because of they may not agree.

i support marriage equality. I don't judge you because you don't.

I respectfully I have abstained from this thread but since the former post says she has not met some who is opposed I raise my hand

I don't want to start a fight - for me it is a case of what seems natural. Yes there is likely influence from a religious child hood which I no longer practice.

It does not seem natural. I have some great male friends but don't need to marry them to solidify that friendship. My arguments will be the same as everyone one else's with a similar view and there will be the same counter arguments this. I saw posting as pointless.

Hand raised - now I'll crawl back I to my box.

Dave The Turning Cowboy

turning wood into art

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CandE For This Useful Post:

DaveTTC  (11-09-2013),Jellyfishie  (11-09-2013),PeJu's Mum  (11-09-2013),SoThisIsLove  (11-09-2013)