+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default WANTED: QLD mums with a bub under two. WIN a $100 gift card (it takes only 10 mins)!!

WANTED:

Mums with a child under two
    (QLD)

Complete a short survey and you could Win a $100 prize

The aim of this study is to explore QLD mum’s recall and perception of information and care related to hepatitis B they received during and after pregnancy (you don't have to be affected by hepB to participate).

Please complete the survey and pass the link on to your friends as well. It only takes 10 minutes and you could be a WINNER (5 prizes to be won). The information you provide is confidential. Your participation is greatly appreciated and will help keep many mums and bubs healthy in the future.

To access the survey click here (or paste into your browser): https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Hepatitis_B_Survey_Mothers

For any questions, or if you prefer to complete a paper copy of the survey, please contact:

Yvonne Drazic
    James Cook University (PhD candidate)
    School of Arts and Social Sciences, Department of Psychology
    School of Public Health, Tropical Medicine and Rehabilitation Sciences
    Email: yvonne.drazic @ my.jcu.edu.au (please remove spaces to contact me)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, dear mums!
    Thank you so much to all who have already taken the time to participate in this study. I'm really happy with the response but need quite a few more, so please keep clicking on the link above.
    Your help is very important and very much appreciated

Thanks heaps and enjoy your little ones during these wonderful years. They grow up so quickly, seems like yesterday that my girls were tiny and now they're 18 and 16 and all grown up (still gorgeous though).

Best wishes to all,
    Yvonne, JCU (PhD candidate)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, I forgot to say, if you have any questions about liver health, hepatitis B or the study, you can just post them here. I'll be checking every now and then...
    Yvonne