+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    When ds was only a few weeks old dh and I were getting out of the car at bunnings. I started to head towards the entry and dh called me back. Totally forgot ds was in the back. I was still getting use to the little guy being there...haha!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumbron View Post
    It does happen a lot, we left our 2 year old home acciedently, she had gone to the toilet and it wasn't until we were driving down the road 10 minutes later that our Ds said it wasn't fair that our dd wasn't going shopping because we left her at home we thought he was joking, we felt so horrible when we got back home she was crying her eyes out.
    Nawww

Op ur not perfect. We all make mistakes. Just glad he is ok. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've never done it myself but I can't count the amount of times I've looked in the rear mirror to make sure ds is there, when he is being quiet for once and I've been running on auto I honestly don't remember putting him in his seat!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sairz For This Useful Post:

BubinDec  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The trick is to always put your bag/wallet/phone in the back seat - your likely to remember these items when on auto pilot mode.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2Bboys For This Useful Post:

jellybeanicecream  (29-08-2013),Pesca77  (29-08-2013),twotrunks  (28-08-2013),VicPark  (28-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sweety, it's such a horrible feeling.
    I did it a couple of months ago as well. DD3 ALWAYS cried in the car but this one day wasn't and I ducked into a shop with DD1, wondered around and suddenly remembered. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    A neighbour I had met once at a street party popped in one day to use my phone then raced out to collect her kids from school- all of a sudden my 3 year old asks "where's Claire's mummy- Claire's here....." she'd raced out and left the baby- 45 min later she returned absolutely mortified- she'd gotten to school and realised

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs I think us mummies have all had our forgetful moments, when I was pregnant with ds2 I was so tired all the time I went for a nap at 12 and slept til 6pm completely slept through picking ds1 up from kindy gosh I felt absolutely horrible but he was fine they called my mil to pick him up. Don't beat yourself up about it too much as long as bub is fine that's all that matters

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hugs hugs you poor thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs..how scary. .if it makes you feel better I forgot my dd3 when she was like a week old. .was at Woolworths getting groceries and had her in the pram..parked it at the front of the checkout so I could put groceries in the bottom. ..ended up picking the groceries up and walked off....got about 5 metres away and guy was yelling excuse me. .is this your baby?? Oops I burst into tears. .I had actually forgotten her...dp was at another shop with our eldest 2...never been so embarrassed in my life..

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Bboys View Post
    The trick is to always put your bag/wallet/phone in the back seat - your likely to remember these items when on auto pilot mode.
    This is an awesome tip.

Hugs OP, how awful for you. Although I seriously doubt you'd ever so it again anyway. You'll be extra paranoid about it now.