+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    MUFE (make up forever) is a great professional product.

AND... this sounds so dodgy, but I assure you many make-up artists love it too... Essence for mascara. It's about $4 (or maybe even less) for this stuff. They stock it Target and some Priceline stores. The mascara is fabulous - right now I'm wearing the one in the pink bottle (a volume one). It's pretty awesome, and is better than any others I've used... and as I said, cheap as chips!
    Great tip! Will have to check that mascara out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Make Up Forever matte foundation and the Napoleon Perdis stick foundations are fantastic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you can get your hands on a Sephora waterproof mascara... It's amazing!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    IMO BB cream is a load of marketing bollocks. It's just expensive tinted moisturiser with sun cream in it. The Asian ones include skin whitener. And that's pretty much what they are. I know of people who use the Asian ones and swear by them, but then say 'oh no it doesn't lighten my skin' buuut.... That's what they're meant to do. So yeah.
    I have fair skin, lots of freckles and rosy red cheeks, I'm fine with the skin brighteners evening out/lightening my skin tone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Estée Lauder double wear or MAC studio fix Laura Mercier makes amazing foundation too! And yep, Maybelline mascara here too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't wear foundation so no help there but I've used Napoleon Peep Show for years and love it. I wouldn't buy anything else now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to derail your thread, can anyone help me with lipstick? I know nothing about makeup and just want something affordable in a colour which looks fairly natural on me. Where should I shop and is there much of a difference between brands?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My go to foundation at the moment is Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream, love it! Western BB Cream is garbage and nothing like Asian BB cream. I like MAC foundations but they always seem to break me out. Becca and Stila are good too.

With mascara I haven't seen much benefit in spending more I tend to just go for good old Maybelline. Totally got to try Essence now though, thanks Sassymummy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Estée Lauder double wear foundation is amazing, you can even wear it at the gym/beach & come out looking the same as you came in! Have you tried individual eyelash extensions? No mascara, always thick & long

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sub

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app