+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default recommend me a double pram

Can someone recommend me a double pram. My first bub will be around 10 months so I was looking at a bugboo donkey or duo is it?

Does anyone have this pram, do they love it TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LOVE my mountain buggy Duet. EAsy to push, fold, narrow (is narrower than my strider) so I don't have problems pushing it in shops etc. My 5 year old still fits in it (yes squashed but he still insists on getting in so can't be to uncomfortable). I looked at many different ones but this one won out bc of its narrowness and its ease to push/steer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If money isn't an issue then the Bugaboo Donkey looks awesome, lady at my daughter's school has one for her twins and loves it. Love how you can change the colours etc.. Otherwise a Maclaren Twin Techno? Had one with my 2nd and 3rd and loved it. So many Striders around these days so I tend to try something different but the Baby Jogger City Select gets raved on about aswell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have a mountain buggy already and don't like it

I might just wing it for the bugaboo! Ahh lol

Idammed

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Phil and teds verve fwd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have a phil and teds dash. I don't like it. In my imagination I'm buying myself a bebecare reverse xlr. The main seat converts to bassinet so no extra $$. It takes several different capsules and has ab toddler seat. And is pretty cheap compared to others.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have the bugaboo donkey I love it. It's currently sitting in spare room ready for bubs arrival. I love how it is smooth to push and the handle goes fairly high for DH to push the pram as he is fairly tall. I've only tested it at the shop and round the living room so far but am very happy with it. I would recommend to only get it if you have a large boot though