+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Quiet baby

This is probably the fifth time I've asked this but I don't know if I should be worried.

I've been feeling movement since 12wks (baby #3). I'm 23wks and I very rarely feel baby. Id be lucky to get one tiny poke a day, and usually only if I pull my knees to my chest. Are some babies just really really quiet? I'm worrying that there is something wrong.

(Eta my placenta is high and at the back so that's not the reason)
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi
    Many years ago when I was pregnant with DS who is now 18, I hadnt felt any movement for a number of hours.. I rang the midwife and she suggested I hop into the bath and squeeze a washer of water onto my belly.. It worked a treat and baby kicked like mad..... Its just a suggestion you may want to try... but if you are worried , id call your midwife or OB and see what they suggest

xxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have you had regular movement that has decreased or its just not regular & string yet? If in doubt call your ob or midwives & have a chat to them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    She just doesn't kick. I've had a few days where I could feel her a few times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have no advice but I'm in the same boat. I hardly feel Kicks and every time I've had a scan bub doesn't move round like crazy how DS used to. I'm only just gone 18 weeks though so not sure if that's why

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same here for me too, 20 weeks with little girl. We have a little boy and I remember he was quite active but this one is not so much. I only get a few light kicks a day, they have gotten a little stronger the last few days but still not very frequent.
    I think some bubs are just quiet, hopefully it's a sign of a quiet baby after birth too lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm almost 25wks now and she is stronger but still quiet. She goes through wake/sleep patterns. She moves the most when I'm feeding ds2. She doesn't like him laying on her