+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dumb Pregnancy dreams.... woke thinking i was UTD :-(

sorry had to vent something.....

(Note to all i have always had very intense and real feeling dreams.....)

so this morning i woke up feeling very "pregnant" went to the bathroom and got a roaring BFP!!! so excited it was awesome and a very strong line... so assuming it was a miss-test.... i tested again. BFP....

then i realized i WAS ASLEEP.... and i woke up and thought... "OMG my dream thinks i'm pregnant... I'll go test...." so i went and tested and got another TWO BFP'S... again very excited.... then i saw all the wrappers from the last tests and thought... hang on if those wrappers were a dream...this must be.... OMG I'M STILL ASLEEP...

So i woke up... got out of bed and went to test again. Still BPF... just a bit fainter.... so i was so happy.... then OMG I'M STILL ASLEEP...

this happened FIVE times before i got up to test.... (early AF due on the 2nd september...)

....and ..... it was NEGATIVE..... BFN..... so annoyed with my silly head-space... teasing me like that!!

It all felt so real..:-(

I have always had such strong... wakeful dreams. where finding th difference between dream and reality can be difficult in the morning. Just wish it didn't tease me like that. I am just hoping that it was my body telling my brain i am pregnant before the test will show up on the pee stick.

anyone else get silly dreams like this... Or are you just all secretly laughing at my stupidity.... lol

have a great day all...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had almost exactly this dream the other night! I think we just want it so badly that the thoughts cross into our subconscious and tease us. Hope you get a real BFP soon x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

Evenstar  (28-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh so sorry! I hope it means you are utd.
    I used to have dreams like that. I have very real feeling ones where in the dream I can tell myself it's only a dream and to wlke up just before something bad happens like drowning etc.

Before I got preg I had dreams often of being pregnant and would always test and get Bfn. It did happen eventually though!
    I think it's our brains wanting and thinking about being utd so much that we dream it. Hope ur dreams stop being mean to you though and you get that bfp for real!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pisang For This Useful Post:

Evenstar  (28-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys I hope it is a good sign... but as you say could just be my brain hoping and focusing on what i want.

I feel like i am in the movie "Groundhog Day..." going round and round and round..

:-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have very vivid dreams too! We are starting this month ttc #5 and I had a dream about a week ago that I got a BFP at 7dpo! I remember coming on here bragging that I got my BFP so early (absolutely ridiculous I know!) I think the same, that we want it so badly that our dreams are our wished for reality...I really hope you get your BFP soon hun xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitzycat For This Useful Post:

Evenstar  (28-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    you dreamed you were on Bubhub?? lol super funny...

I am 7dpo as well.... ( my guess as i'm only checking ewcm) :-) I think i ovulated on day 17ish rather than 14. so i guess I'm really not going to know till AF in 4 days is due...

I'm sure i will be chain poas. I guess that that will make me feel better if it is a BFN and i have been getting BFN all week :-) and then if it is a BFP *hooray!!!*

Good luck TTC #5 !!!

alll the best :-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Evenstar For This Useful Post:

Kitzycat  (29-08-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I dreamt I got a bfp in my last tww... And I DID!!! But I didn't test until late... 16dpo. Test again in a few days... The only time I've ever dreamt I was pregnant was when I was x

I also dreamt I put the hpt into the USB port of my laptop so I could upload it to BH!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (28-08-2013),Evenstar  (28-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hahaha at uploading to bh!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

Evenstar  (28-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've had plenty of dreams about being pregnant/having babies since I was a teenager, but the only dream I've ever had where I was actually looking at a positive HPT turned out to be around my conception date.. and I didn't get my real life BFP until about 18dpo!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorMade For This Useful Post:

Evenstar  (28-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I dreamt I got a bfp in my last tww... And I DID!!! But I didn't test until late... 16dpo. Test again in a few days... The only time I've ever dreamt I was pregnant was when I was x

I also dreamt I put the hpt into the USB port of my laptop so I could upload it to BH!

OMG you dreamed you put it in the USB port... that is Awesome!!!! lol..

thanks for your responses, hopefully that like you and taylormade that it was a good sign...

But as i said, my imagination likes to play tricks... This would be a cruel trick....