+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Porridge, fruit toast, Vegemite on toast or weetbix and banana. Sunday breakfast is cooked so bacon and eggs, pancakes or cream cheese on bagels

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The kids are 7 and 4. They eat weetbix, nutra grain (variety of cereals really), toast, eggs on toast, fruit.

It really depends if it's a school morning or weekend, how hungry they are and basically what they feel like.

What age are you trying to compare for 'normal'?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Eggs on toast
    Wheetbix and banana
    Toast and Vegemite

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ds1 is 22m and usually has vegemite in toast with a banana/strawberries a yoghurt and a cup of milk. Sometimes jam or peanut butter on toast. He occasionally has cereal or weetbix or porridge but prefers toast... He likes routine lol

Ds2 is only 4m and exclusively breastfed.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I kinda forgot to add the rest. More asking for 5-7yr old dd6 has 4 rice cakes with block cheese. Then something else like fruit or one of those fruit purees.

The naturopath we saw yesterday wants to incorporate more protein in the morning so today she had a toasted ham and cheese sandwich. Then a piece of fruit . She's easily eat more though
    from mum of 3 gorgeous blessings

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Would she eat eggs? they are a great breakfast food and good protein - also try nut butters on their toast for added protein or baked beans

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS doesn't like milk, so he has toast - one or two slices of multigrain with Vegemite or a slice of thick raisin toast. At weekends he sometimes has cheese on toast. He will occasionally eat dry cereal now too - he like Honey Cheerios. But generally just toast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mama and her little bear View Post
    he is 3, normally he eats nothing as he doesnt wake til 9 am and doesnt 'do' food first thing in the morning (I feel like a great mum when he goes to daycare and Im like oh he's not eaten yet but I seriously cant get him to eat much on a good day and breakfast is a no go zone)
    Same!!!
    Dd just won't eat breaky. She ll start eating around lunch. She may have a yogurt but rarely. She has milk and that's it. Thank god im not the only one as I feel awful her not eating.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    DD1 (5) will have cereal and toast. Usually rice bubbles or weetbix. She will have peanut butter and banana on toast or boiled egg on toast, or jam toast, raisin toast.

DS (3) has a bowl of porridge and toast every day. He will sometimes have rice bubbles or weetbix after as well and at least 2 pieces of raisin toast or other toast.

DD2 is 8 months and she has a couple of prunes and toast or porridge or egg.

None of mine are fussy at breakfast. They will eat a large variety of things.

All my kids wake up hungry. We usually have a play for 5/10 minutes before one of them says they're hungry and want breakfast!

They take after me and love their food
    Last edited by BigRedV; 28-08-2013 at 05:26.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

Nelsta  (28-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    All have porridge, every morning.
    Pancakes on Sundays sometimes.