+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I'm going to try that garciana cambogia first- well, if it ever arrives. Then I might give plexus slim a shot. My BGL's are all out of whack, so would be interesting to see if they stabilise and it would be an even bigger bonus if I actually lost some weight.
    Do all ambassadors sell it for the same price?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes the prices are firm set by the suppliers the only variation in price should be the postage component.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RmumR For This Useful Post:

HarvestMoon  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you don't like the taste, try diluting it more, that's what I did. It does mean you drink a bit more though but hey if it works. I drank it in a big bottle on the way to work so it's over a longer period of time which I found a bit easier too.
    Never had the fizziness though.

He + Me since 02/11/08 💍
    Miss Willow Jayde 03/07/12

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some people get a bit of fizzy froth in the bottle when they mix it just from the shaking it up to mix it together. If you sit it down for a minute then drink it the fizzy froth will have disolved