Closed Thread
Page 76 of 83 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Toni Hope you have a wonderful christening
    Channy Good to hear all is going well with your plans and appointments
    Kelly Hope things have improved for your and you found out what was going on
    Michelle That is such a cute bump there and yay to be down to single digits
    Waiting Hope bub behaves and turns for you, mum says she will never forget the pain of her stupid OB trying to turn me, I didn't turn and was lucky to not end up damage to the placenta from him
    Squiggs mum yay to the house new house new cubs perfect timing

Good luck for scans tomorrow Rainbow and Michelle only 12 weeks for me tomorrow and i have still been saying a little prayer every night that the heart is still beating well and that there are no problems. I will be getting 4d scans when as far along as you ladies. Even brought home paperwork this week for maternity leave lol not excited about being away from the hospital at all lol.

Will officially tell them all after scan and told my sister she can't put anything on Facebook till I have told work and until I have put up our official announcement i hope she follows that as had a massive fight weeks ago when i dared mentioning that it was up to her but if she doesn't have pertussis booster shot she wont be coming near the baby till they can have their immunisations she was really annoyed and thought it was a stupid and selfish idea. I still remember when I was a newgrad babies dying and getting really sick in the maternity unit of our local major public hospital from whooping cough and the reason being the midwives were never enforced to be vaccinated so had taken it to work. On every children's ward i've been on its a pre requisite before walking in the doors so I just want family to be up to date with vaccines as most of our friends have young kids so are already vaccinated as their kids who will be around as well.

Anyhoo now i have written an essay will say that i hope everyone has a wonderful weekend whatever they are doing.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wobbler, I don't blame you at all for wanting your family to be vaccinated before they see your bub! I was the same with my family as well as the in-laws and no one saw DD until they had it. FIL almost missed meeting DD on the day she was born because he didn't have the vaccine yet and had to go as soon as the GP opened to see her. Your baby could die and it's a small wait and temporary pain for her, that's hardly selfish on your part. Your job is to be the best mum you can and this is a good start. Hopefully your sister see she's being the selfish one. Must be hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can't wait to c some cool pics from rainbow and MCB today

Question for anyone that knows: how long do u bleed for post birth and how long does it take for your uterus to go back to normal size?

I just laying in bed being lazy this morning feeling bub jump around don't think I'm going to do much today, so nice to have no plans for once

Thanks
    Reviews
    Squiggs - wow congrats on the new house! How exciting! Enjoy your trip OS

MCB and Rainbow - enjoy your scans today

Wobbler - completely understandable that you want your family to be vaccinated. I hope your sister comes around soon

Channy - glad your appointment went well!

Kelly - I hope everything is ok with you and bubs

OMG I am SOOOOOOOOO tired...I was quite short with DH this morning after he whinged YET AGAIN about being tired in the morning.... Um easy fixed for you - GO TO BED EARLIER AND STOP STAYING UP LATE WATCHING MOVIES!! I told him to get back to me when he has to get up to pee 5 times per night then we might have something to discuss.. DH is working this morning so I cant even crawl back in to bed, DD is firing on all cylinders already... on the countdown for an afternoon nap already and its only 8.30am!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (05-10-2013)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MCB and Rainbow - how did your scans go today?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Scan was amazing!! I'm so in love. He has chubby thighs and hair on his head! (Was sure he would be a baldie!)

Cannot wait to meet him 💗ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1380940947.353352.jpg smiles

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1380940967.915639.jpg yawning

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1380940981.935926.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1380940991.360647.jpg chubby thigh (and manhood )

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1380941012.495545.jpg thinking hard

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (05-10-2013),Three Little Birds  (06-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy - average is 6 weeks, but some people can be shorter or longer.
    I bled heavily for the first few days, then normal period like bleeding for about 2 weeks and now for the past 3 weeks it has been light, but still need to wear a pad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow that's awesome, he's so cute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    amazing pictures rainbow. Bub is all good here wriggling and turning around constantly. Bub is 71 mm and heartbeat of 158 bpm told my nan she is excited for us and told some more friends too. Time to go shopping soon for baby stuff

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Congrats wobbler

Hopefully you can breathe a bit easier now