Closed Thread
Page 74 of 83 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Kelly I'd call midwife now just in case...

And congrats aunty Channy! Actually no, that's doesn't make you aunty... My bad. Congrats anyways!! When will you be able to see the new addition???

And yay for daylight savings!!! So happy it's here!!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Probably not until the end of the year, I gather they won't be traveling to adelaide anytime soon. Thank goodness for Facebook, I'm sure photos will b up later today

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kelly - I hope everything is ok. Best to get it checked out

Channy - congrats!! OMG Im soooo excited that its a long weekend and Daylight Savings starting DD drives me NUTS inside after dinner when its dark, it means she will get more outside playtime - she is such an outdoors kid!

Welcome and congrats littleduck

4. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Little duck!! Congratulations on your bfp!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

6. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Kelly - I hope everything is ok. Best to get it checked out

Channy - congrats!! OMG Im soooo excited that its a long weekend and Daylight Savings starting DD drives me NUTS inside after dinner when its dark, it means she will get more outside playtime - she is such an outdoors kid!

Welcome and congrats littleduck
    I know I'm so excited about it, can take my dog for longer walls after work without it being pitch black, helps get some exercise in too. Bring on summer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly- i had a very similar thing about two weeks ago and needed to go to hospital as I was having contractions (not just Braxton hicks) and I lost a lot of fluid. Turns out it wasn't pee or amniotic fluid so they had no idea but I was in hospital for the day. Best to get checked out just in case! Hope everything is okay.

Welcome Little Duck hope you have a safe and boring pregnancy!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holy crapbuckets! Just saw my ticker and had a bit of a freak out... Single digits!!!

had my first birthing class last night, DF had a good time and the midwives are so lovely labour class next week.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (03-10-2013),shelby27  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Holy crapbuckets! Just saw my ticker and had a bit of a freak out... Single digits!!!

had my first birthing class last night, DF had a good time and the midwives are so lovely labour class next week.
    Exciting! Seems like ur pregnancy has flown

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,
    It's been awhile so I hope I don't miss anyone!

Laurs, Little Duck, - welcome!

Channy - glad your midwife apt went well! Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Rainbow - cute PJs!

Wobbler - cute bump!

Toni - glad you're enjoying your holiday

Waiting - I hope bub turns around for you! Glad your OB is on board with your plan. Not long now!

Kelly - I'd really be going to the hospital with things like that! Sounds scary and we aren't doctors! I hope everything is ok! Let us know how you go.

MCB - glad your birthing class went well. Makes it all a bit more real! Single digits, WOW!

AFM - lots has been happening which is why I haven't been on much. We bought a house to fit our new kids and all their stuff in! I wasn't even looking but was buying presents for DD online thinking, "where are we going to put all this stuff?", started looking at houses just to see what was out there, and bam, perfect house popped up. Took a week of back and forth offers but we finally exchanged on Monday! We'll have an overlap of a month with each house so it'll give us time to do somethings to it before we move in. Let's just hope the gremlins stay put!!

I hope everyone is doing well and all bubs are behaving!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

timetoshine  (06-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Exciting! Seems like ur pregnancy has flown
    Somedays it feels like it has and other times it feels like I have been pregnant forever! Especially when heartburn kicks in mixed with shortness of breath and just feeling quite uncomfortable! But definitely not complaining

only two more sleeps until we see our little girl in 3D!! hurry up Saturday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Hi ladies,
    It's been awhile so I hope I don't miss anyone!

Laurs, Little Duck, - welcome!

Channy - glad your midwife apt went well! Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Rainbow - cute PJs!

Wobbler - cute bump!

Toni - glad you're enjoying your holiday

Waiting - I hope bub turns around for you! Glad your OB is on board with your plan. Not long now!

Kelly - I'd really be going to the hospital with things like that! Sounds scary and we aren't doctors! I hope everything is ok! Let us know how you go.

MCB - glad your birthing class went well. Makes it all a bit more real! Single digits, WOW!

AFM - lots has been happening which is why I haven't been on much. We bought a house to fit our new kids and all their stuff in! I wasn't even looking but was buying presents for DD online thinking, "where are we going to put all this stuff?", started looking at houses just to see what was out there, and bam, perfect house popped up. Took a week of back and forth offers but we finally exchanged on Monday! We'll have an overlap of a month with each house so it'll give us time to do somethings to it before we move in. Let's just hope the gremlins stay put!!

I hope everyone is doing well and all bubs are behaving!
    Yay!! Congrats on your new house how exciting!! We are hoping to buy a house next year provided DF gets a better paying job!