Closed Thread
Page 73 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Laurs, congrats on your pregnancy I hope it goes smoothly for you. Don't worry about it dragging, trust me it goes VERY quickly!! I remember getting my BFP like it was yesterday and I'm 30 weeks already!

gorgeous bumps Kelly, Shelby, Waiting, Wobbler and Rainbow

hope you enjoyed your holiday Rainbow and cute jammies

I thought I was having a boy Kelly, DF knew all along it was a girl which he happily reminded me when we found out haha. I had the same thing with the two bumps, all that lovely bloating. Stopped doing it at about 18weeks. You're not counting down at all for your scan haha! You'll have to let us know if its a boy or girl

Hope Rivers christening goes well Toni, how lovely!! I look forward to seeing photos she's such a cutie!

Channy I'm glad your midwife appt went well

hi MrsLA... Where are you hiding? Hope your little dudes nursery is coming along nicely?

phew, that's all I can remember... Memory isn't what it used to be

as for me, I have my first midwife appointment today with the holding hands program... And my first birthing class tonight as well. Waiting to the 17th to do the GTT which is forever away! Other than that everything is going really well over here. Will start getting everything ready for my hospital bag in the next week or so. Can't believe our girl is almost ready to be born! Got my baby shower in 5 weeks time I am looking forward to it

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Pumpkin1106  (02-10-2013),shelby27  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Cute bumps Wobbler and Kelly!

Welcome and Congrats Laurs!

Had my 36 week appt yesterday. GBS results came back negative. All the blood tests for swine flu and everything else they were testing me for came back negative too **phew**. Bubs is quite happy, fluid levels have stayed up. Only thing is that bubs has turned posterior No WONDER Ive been getting so much pain in my back, especially when it pushes down. Turn back baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of time on all-fours coming up I think to get this baby to turn back.

Gave the OB my birth plan, she was supportive of everything in it She said a lot of things have changed in the last 2 years at the hospital, so some of the things I have requested (eg: immediate skin-to-skin and delayed cord clamping) are now routine. Happy

Had the breastfeeding class yesterday, nothing really new but was good to ask questions specific to my situation after. Was weird leaving the hospital thinking that the next time I go back its to have a baby....
    Oh no waiting - I hope bub does turn back soon!!! Chelsea was sitting perfectly the whole time and when I was giving birth, found that she had turned prosterior had no idea I was in labour as it just felt like I had done too much straining in my lower back.
    I really hope bubba turns back soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can I please be put back to the 27th jan on first pg? Sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting I hope bubs turns

Channy done :-)

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a little worried... advice please ladies!

So I'm 17 weeks today, and this morning before I went to work I was quite crampy. It actually felt like the start of labour, but was more when I moved opposed to contractions. It was painful! This only lasted a couple of minutes so I just carried on with my day. Then, just now (at 10:45pm UK time), as I was walking up the stairs I realised my knickers were suddenly wet! I checked the area right away to find it was clear water from my vagina - definitely not pee! I'm freaking out a bit. Is it amniotic fluid? Is this dangerous? I'll call my midwife in the morning to be safe, but for now.. any words of advice/comfort? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks Toni!

My cousin had her baby last night! Love waking up to new arrival texts makes me heart sing! But now I want to meet my bub, such a long way to go! Long weekend this weekend in SA tho yay and ladies in states that it applies to, don't forget daylight saving starts Sunday, turn ur clocks forward an hour xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    I'm a little worried... advice please ladies!

So I'm 17 weeks today, and this morning before I went to work I was quite crampy. It actually felt like the start of labour, but was more when I moved opposed to contractions. It was painful! This only lasted a couple of minutes so I just carried on with my day. Then, just now (at 10:45pm UK time), as I was walking up the stairs I realised my knickers were suddenly wet! I checked the area right away to find it was clear water from my vagina - definitely not pee! I'm freaking out a bit. Is it amniotic fluid? Is this dangerous? I'll call my midwife in the morning to be safe, but for now.. any words of advice/comfort? xx
    Hmmm I would call the hospital and get some advice xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly I'd call midwife now just in case...

And congrats aunty Channy! Actually no, that's doesn't make you aunty... My bad. Congrats anyways!! When will you be able to see the new addition???

And yay for daylight savings!!! So happy it's here!!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladies can I officially join in? Got my bfp earlier this week at 8dpo☺️

Obviously still very early days, but I'm finding it impossible to not get ahead of myself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Ladies can I officially join in? Got my bfp earlier this week at 8dpo☺️

Obviously still very early days, but I'm finding it impossible to not get ahead of myself!
    Yay congrats and welcome

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (03-10-2013)