Closed Thread
Page 67 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies!

I am SO bad at keeping up with this forum. Juggling a full-time job and a 6-year-old whilst being pregnant has basically turned me into a walking zombie past 8pm!

Shelby - Congratulations! I remember the wait for the 12 week scan - it seemed like forever and I didn't get mine until I was 14+2! Do you have a date yet?

MCB - Be careful with those stairs! Have you posted a photo of your bump recently? :-)

AFM - I'm 16+2 now Had my scan exactly 2 weeks ago which made my EDD 12th March. Morning sickness has gone and although my belly is slowly starting to bloom, I don't feel pregnant at all! It's great!

When did all you lovely ladies start to notice a bump?

Thanks
    Reviews
    P.s. Is it possible to feel movement as early as 16 weeks with your second baby? I've noticed the odd 'bubble popping' sensation in my uterus area a couple of times. It could be gas or anything though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Hello ladies!

I am SO bad at keeping up with this forum. Juggling a full-time job and a 6-year-old whilst being pregnant has basically turned me into a walking zombie past 8pm!

Shelby - Congratulations! I remember the wait for the 12 week scan - it seemed like forever and I didn't get mine until I was 14+2! Do you have a date yet?

MCB - Be careful with those stairs! Have you posted a photo of your bump recently? :-)

AFM - I'm 16+2 now Had my scan exactly 2 weeks ago which made my EDD 12th March. Morning sickness has gone and although my belly is slowly starting to bloom, I don't feel pregnant at all! It's great!

Started to see a little bump 19-20wks, more pronounced now at 22

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello ladies!

I will be going for my scan at 12+5 which I think is the 23rd Oct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ladies!

Bump started for me at about 20 weeks but now I'm 22 I'm obviously quite pregnant it's different for everyone though.

I've never been a fan of frozen coke until I discovered sour apple flavor in a servo on the way to work one day OMG it's diviiiiiiiine! I'm anti sugar normally but these are one of my weaknesses!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I will be going for my scan at 12+5 which I think is the 23rd Oct
    Welcome Shelby! The wait til the 12w scan seems soooo long! Not long after and you will be wishing time slowed down a bit!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponytail For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy you encouraged me to buy some magnums lol, with luck wont make me too sick. Ironically watching obese and pg while eating it lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Channy you encouraged me to buy some magnums lol, with luck wont make me too sick. Ironically watching obese and pg while eating it lol

Lol, enjoy mmm now I want one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Lol, enjoy mmm now I want one
    was one of those pink champagne ones if i cant drink it may eat it. Had that then last nights left over pizza feel a lil full and sick now. Hopefully ms goes soon i want to be back to being healthy again with veges and exercise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yum wobbler, I love all the flavours

My hubby went to the grand final yesterday with the tickets I won, he was super happy he got me these beautiful flowers to say thank you. He is not romantic in the slightest so I thought it was really sweet
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1380405466.832704.jpg

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (29-09-2013),shelby27  (29-09-2013)