Closed Thread
Page 61 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I also hated all the different advice and in the end none of it worked. Don't forget there are medications and also natural remedies for increasing your supply :-)

Munchkin good luck with your scan.

Rainbow I think your son has had a growth spurt and moved a bit.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow my scan is on Monday, so not long to wait, but after dreaming bad things, it's def too long!!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, Sorry I have not been around much lately. Just been soooo busy! I have been reading along and its good to see that everyone is going really well.

OK, heres what I can remember from the past few days.
    in regards to the expo, its in melb at the end of Oct and I really want to go. Im just worried as I am already getting really sore hips and back when walking too much (an hour or 2 of shopping can have me in agony) so dont know how I will go with a whole day at an expo. Ill be about 30 weeks at that stage.

Rainbow and MCB, your pantry's look amazing, I cant wait until I have time to tidy things up. Although I have started, we got new carpet in last week, so I had to pull EVERYTHING out of our lounge and all 3 bedrooms, including all 3 BIR's, so it all got a big clean out when it was time to put it away. and finally my little man's room can start to become his own I said to DH, only bub's things can go in this room now, no collecting junk!!! House is still a long way form sorted though, I should be tidying now instead of playing on BH and FB!

Also, you both look AMAZING!

I have not even been told about breast feeding classes by my middy. I just put a note in my phone reminding me to ask her about them next time I am there. I have my antenatal class on 11 nov, maybe they will talk about it then?

Waiting, thanks for all the tips on breast feeding, Its a great reminder that we all need support and guidance when we are learning new things.

Squiggs, that sux about the ms. I hope you start to feel normal again really soon. how cool seeing 2 places of your belly move at once though

Munchkin, Good luck on Monday. I totally understand why you are concerned and nervous, but I am sure everything will be fine

Sorry, that is all my baby brain has for the moment lol.

everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Your scans the 5th isn't it munchkin? Three of us are having scans then

Here's a bump comparison shot from me. I think he had a growth spurt this week!

Attachment 42752
    looking good rainbow. My scan is on the 5th cant wait cause will tell people then

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Ah my bad, it was you wobbler! I had anxiety dreams before mine too munchkin, but the night before dreamt all was well, which it was. I think it was bub reassuring me

MrsLA my hospital try and send you to a breastfeeding class around 36 weeks. Worth asking though. i think it's costing $40. I don't think dp will come to mine but I'm not sure if partners are invited anyway! My friend told me to just ask to see the LC the day I have him if she's in, and ignore the differing opinions of all the midwives so I will do that!

Toni yes he has moved, his head is starting to engage. Strangely my belly still looks higher than it did at 28 weeks.

I can tell he's stronger and bigger though, his movements are really starting to pack a punch, and his little feet are quite easy to make out through the bump when he pokes them out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Ah my bad, it was you wobbler! I had anxiety dreams before mine too munchkin, but the night before dreamt all was well, which it was. I think it was bub reassuring me

MrsLA my hospital try and send you to a breastfeeding class around 36 weeks. Worth asking though. i think it's costing $40. I don't think dp will come to mine but I'm not sure if partners are invited anyway! My friend told me to just ask to see the LC the day I have him if she's in, and ignore the differing opinions of all the midwives so I will do that!

Toni yes he has moved, his head is starting to engage. Strangely my belly still looks higher than it did at 28 weeks.

I can tell he's stronger and bigger though, his movements are really starting to pack a punch, and his little feet are quite easy to make out through the bump when he pokes them out!
    Cute! Can't wait til I'm at that stage

Thanks
    Reviews
    My scan is on the 5th too! Hurry up I want to see my baby!!

df was talking to his mum on the phone and our little girl was so active and she pressed her little bum against my belly and I had a big lump on my bump! Was so freaking cute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    After some advice, tmi but about 3 times now I have had light bladder leakage when sneezing. Does this mean I have really weak pelvic floor muscles? This has never happened before I was pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you been doing pelvic floor exercises yet Channy? Try putting post-it notes where you know that you will be still and able to do them (Can't do them whilst walking as well). They are important to do prior and after bubs is born. After baby, give your pelvic floor 2-3 months before expecting to do star jumps.

In the car is a good place for a post-it - great for when waiting at traffic lights.
    Do at least 3 times a day for 3 minutes. Do quick hold and releases as well as holding for a period of time (but I can't remember if that is 3 or 10 seconds!)

Also employ 'the knack' - hold/brace your pelvic floor muscles prior to the sneeze/cough.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 21-09-2013 at 20:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Have you been doing pelvic floor exercises yet Channy? Try putting post-it notes where you know that you will be still and able to do them (Can't do them whilst walking as well). They are important to do prior and after bubs is born. After baby, give your pelvic floor 2-3 months before expecting to do star jumps.

In the car is a good place for a post-it - great for when waiting at traffic lights.
    Do at least 3 times a day for 3 minutes. Do quick hold and releases as well as holding for a period of time (but I can't remember if that is 3 or 10 seconds!)

Also employ 'the knack' - hold/brace your pelvic floor muscles prior to the sneeze/cough.
    I do them sometimes but def not daily. I find them really tedious but know I need to start doing it more regularly.