Closed Thread
Page 57 of 83 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    I'm thinking of asking my mum too, not sure if dp would have it in him! Did you get that email about the cheaper ticket price? Bargain!!
    one of the girls in dig put it on facebook i saw a month.ago it was on then the website took it off giing to book soon while cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    I'm exhausted!

Cleaned out and reorganized the entire pantry yesterday and today I re did the drawers in the kitchen, baked 24 cupcakes for my fur baby's 1st birthday and cleaned the kitchen and did three loads of washing.

i think my back is broken! Need to soak in a nice hot bath I think.
    you are good i need motivation house is a pigsty. Enjoy the bath you need it after all that

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing for future reference teehee.

Promise I'll be quiet!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Way to come home and relax on a Thursday night, rainbow! Not.

Got home, did 2 loads of washing, brought in the washing, cleaned the rabbit's palace and the bathroom, beat the rug outside, vacuumed all the furniture and mopped all the floors.

Pooped now! But it means I get to enjoy my whole Friday off

I think I really need to invest in a new vacuum cleaner though especially with baby on the way, because my fur baby sheds so much, it's so hard to keep on top of and my vacuum is crap!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rainbow if you can afford it its worth investing in a good quality vacuum that will really suck up your fur babies hair. We did just after River was born and its fantastic! Also I hope you enjoy your friday after all that work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I can't afford a dyson or anything. But anything will be better than my crappy thing. I'll go to the vacuum shop tomorrow..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck finding one in your budget that works for you Rainbow ours was frightfully expensive but with a cat and a Tibetan spaniel both shedding we need it to get the hair off the rugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I can't afford a dyson or anything. But anything will be better than my crappy thing. I'll go to the vacuum shop tomorrow..
    Rainbow, we have a pug, a cat and two other dogs that visit often so we get lots of fur and I went to masters and got a vacuum it was $30 and its freaking awesome!! It cleans the floors better than my dads Miele! I'd definitely suggest that it's blue... Brand is: hardwick

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

rainbow road  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks McB!!! I can't be the thought of spending $700 on a vacuum!!! I just want something that does a better job than my current one (which used to be MILs so I figure anything new no matter how cheap will be better!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well after my busy day yesterday I soaked in a hot bath and felt much better only to wake up and pull my groin muscle and have to hobble everywhere plus two blood noses all before 8:30am. Joy.

I got into the Holding Hands Midwife Program so have my first appointment there week after next and then go for my birthing classes there and again at the hospital and in two weeks I have my breastfeeding class... DF told me he wanted to come to that as well which I think is very cute

getting excited to meet our little girl... Hurry up December!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Thanks McB!!! I can't be the thought of spending $700 on a vacuum!!! I just want something that does a better job than my current one (which used to be MILs so I figure anything new no matter how cheap will be better!)
    I always wanted a dyson but the money scared me and then I found the one at masters and wouldn't bother with a dyson now.
    Good luck finding one