Closed Thread
Page 49 of 83 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Mumsical. If you let me know your EDD I will add you to the list on page 1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies . Toni - due 27 May. Im 12dpo but feeling confident.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Channy cute outfits, must feel nice buying stuff for bub. You don't look huge that's a cute small bump

Welcome to maternity leave Waiting!

Yay! Congrats Mumsical so glad you could join us!!

Well last night was a lot of fun great concert!! latest I have stayed awake lately... Got into bed about 2am and slept on and off and then a couple of hours later my mum called to say her boyfriend had a heart attack and is in hospital only a couple of months ago we lost a very close friend of the family who was like an uncle to be due to a heart attack so re opening old wounds today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Channy cute outfits, must feel nice buying stuff for bub. You don't look huge that's a cute small bump

Welcome to maternity leave Waiting!

Yay! Congrats Mumsical so glad you could join us!!

Well last night was a lot of fun great concert!! latest I have stayed awake lately... Got into bed about 2am and slept on and off and then a couple of hours later my mum called to say her boyfriend had a heart attack and is in hospital only a couple of months ago we lost a very close friend of the family who was like an uncle to be due to a heart attack so re opening old wounds today
    Oh no I hope he is ok!!!

I did the city to bay 12km fun run today (I entered as a walker). Totally exhausted and sunburnt but was fun

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (16-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mcb- fx he's ok! Let us know when you know...

Channy, we did a similar thing today, Pregnancy Loss Australia's Walkathon. It's been a great day, weather has been amazing and I have loved every minute if it!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (15-09-2013),MichelleClareBear  (16-09-2013)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Wow - just read back a few pages and how awesome that you guys are all half way already! Love the photos of the arrivals too - congrats! I am 9 day post IVF embryo transfer and very excited to be joining you all Attachment 42333
    Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!! So happy for you!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy halfway Channy and ponytail!

Channy. Your bump is gorgeous!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (15-09-2013),Ponytail  (15-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move # 9

Huge congratulations Mumsical!!!!!

Gorgeous bump Channy. Definitely not huge!

Waiting - hooray for maternity leave. I hope you are able to put your feet up and enjoy it without too much to do.

It's been a while since I've been on. Not much to report here. 23 weeks today. I'm loving this stage so much. It's so awesome being able to feel my baby kicking and watching my belly move is way more interesting than any tv show. We are making progress on clearing out the baby's room but sooo much to do.

Trying to upload a bump pic but it won't let me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NicT For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (16-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats mumsical!!!

Channy - nope ur not huge! Some ppl can be so insensitive. Why do family think they have the right to just say whatever they want?! My mum and sister are the same. Sister gave me a lecture the other day about how my busy lifestyle is putting my unborn child at risk (yeah.. I work.. And have a life, unlike her who didn't work and sat at home watching Daytime tv every time she was pregnant..) she then proceeded to talk to my mum when she though I had left the room about how "massive" I am... I'm shorter than her, of course my bump will look bigger ffs!!!!

Would have loved to do the city to bay today but no way, especially not with spd! Next year definitely. I'm in agony from just a couple of hours in the garden!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Mumsical and welcome.

Sorry to hear about your mum's boyfriend MCB hope he is doing ok and on the mend slowly.

Congrats Channy and Munchkin for your runs and walks today, wish i had the energy to just go for a walk.

Well I have had a completely boring weekend, yesterday i slept for the day after working Friday night. I atleast got to catch up with a few friends and their kids while DH was working. Today Nausea has been so bad I have either been sleeping in bed, on lounge or throwing up despite taking Maxalon and Zofren. Really annoyed that i felt so crap desperately need to get to shops to get new work shoes broke 2nd work shoe on Friday night and can't keep wearing both mary jane shoes now they both have paper clips in place instead of a buckle. Hoping tomorrow will be better.

Had the opportunity to buy a good pram and car capsule from a school friend for $400 but DH turned around and has now said no will buy everything new, stupid idiot, well for that he can stop winging about the price of things I want to buy I was trying to save money so could get what I wanted, still will but will have to pay more. Cannot wait to start looking at things properly and putting down lay bys on things. Have told parents I dont want xmas presents this year I am happy if they still want to get us stuff to just make it baby stuff as I know they want to do that as well and since we have more money then any of the parents or siblings I don't want them spending anything they don't have if they are really insistant on buying us stuff.