Closed Thread
Page 44 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I love my mum to bits but she just really upset me saying how she thinks the birthing centre is a bad move coz I can't have drugs and they send you home after 24hrs etc
    It's probably scary for your mum to think you don't have the option of drugs if you're not coping or if an emergency c-section was needed that you're not in a hospital you know? I'm sure you'll be fine but she's just being ... well a mummy
    Reassure her and tell her you're ready to do it this way. She'll come around

As for measuring big, I was told by my OB who has been an OB for 50 years that Vale was going to be well over 4kgs as she was huge! She came out at 3.2 and 49cms .... tiny!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was told Sienna was going to be small and she was 8lb 2oz, above average. They clearly can't accurately predict it

Cute pics FTM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Channy - I had the same with DD, she was predicted to be over 9lb at 40 weeks (scan at 39).. she arrived 3 days later at 7lb8oz - no way was she going to be 9lb by an extra 4 days time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Nawwww sorry MCB

It's so hard to keep up with all you gorgeous pregnant ladies and I don't want to bust in always posting about me and Vale. I feel bad for not doing personals

Thank you for asking about us
    Vale is finally 6kg's!! Hoorayyyy! Got rid of her 000 clothes and she is mostly in 00's now. She's so amazing! She's really vocal. Like will have full blown conversations with you for up to 5 mins. Obviously she's not saying words but the sounds are so cool and so expressive! She rolls now and I'm pretty sure I mentioned that she is on solids which she ADORES! Loves her watermelon. She smiles heaps too. like all day everyday. Still doing great on the sleeping with 8pm-6am sleeps, feed then back down until 8:30-9am
    Some updated pics for you all

Attachment 42046
    Attachment 42047
    Holding her own bottle
    Attachment 41959

She's 17 weeks already!!
    I love her

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (12-09-2013)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I'm a bit concerned they only told me bub is measuring 4 days ahead at ultrasound so how is that considered big?

Good luck for tomorrow squigg, plz post pics
    The twins are measuring 3 days behind. The sonographer said anything within 7 days of your EDD with singletons is normal so she's happy with the measurements of the twins. My measurement at 34 weeks said DD was going to be 3.5 kgs. And she was exactly that. Sorry your mom isn't being positive. She's probably just worried. I'm sure they have access to emergency services if they're needed. I enjoyed being in hospital 4 days after DD because the midwives were wonderful in helping with BF, bathing, etc. But I was in a private hospital. My friends in the public hospital couldn't wait to get home for all the reasons Little Ted listed. So it all depends on what works for you.

FTM - my god time flies!! I was reading your post and was like, "that baby's on solids already? She's only two months old!" Then I looked at your siggy. Haha. She's adorable by the way!

Rainbow - I have no idea how to make bubs turn. Sorry! I hope he does though.

AFM - the ultrasound was good. Bubs are measuring 3 days behind. One is head up and the other is head down so one has a bum in its face! Poor thing. We got a great 3D shot of that position too. DH thinks they're girls, I think they're boys so we'll see in January who's right. If you go by the old wives tale about heart rate, they're boys. They're rambunctious enough to be already! They're punching and kicking each other so much it was hard to scan them. We got a DVD of the ultrasound and a few photos I have to scan so will post the photos in a bit.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (12-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wouldn't worry, one head measurement put me a week back and another head measurement put me bang on date. I don't think it's an exact science. I wouldn't be too concerned as long as everything else is perfect

Here it is, my first bump shot at 20 weeks....I just look like I ate too many pies!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378949483.801374.jpg

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    I wouldn't worry, one head measurement put me a week back and another head measurement put me bang on date. I don't think it's an exact science. I wouldn't be too concerned as long as everything else is perfect

Here it is, my first bump shot at 20 weeks....I just look like I ate too many pies!

Attachment 42057
    Nice bump!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (12-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, here they are!

Twin A Profile - Version 2.jpg

This is Twin A - it's on my right side, head up.

Twin B Profile 1 - Version 2.jpg

Twin B - on my left side, head down, and definitely the trouble maker

3D scan - Version 2.jpg

Here's the photo of the bum in the face. Poor thing!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (12-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So cute Squiggs!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (12-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Ok, here they are!

Attachment 42081

This is Twin A - it's on my right side, head up.

Attachment 42082

Twin B - on my left side, head down, and definitely the trouble maker

Attachment 42083

Here's the photo of the bum in the face. Poor thing!!
    Haha the last photo is priceless! My twins were also like that Abby was face down the whole time while Tyler changed positions but at the end was also head down...Tyler had his feet on Abby's head most of the time!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (12-09-2013)