Closed Thread
Page 34 of 83 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had no racy dreams nor a labido during pregnancy - nor did before hand! Poor DH!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a few raunchy dreams early on, but they have gone awol along with my libido. I am having strange dreams, but nothing interesting. I think I am sleeping too well to remember. Our dog has been barking heaps at night lately (well so DH tells me) and he is getting up 2-3 times a night to tell her off and I don't hear any of it. (thank god I'm sleeping through it, as I am dead tired all the time even with a good sleep)

2 and 5kg Pffft! I'm about to hit 11Kg I'm really not sure why I have put on so much, I'm eating well (prob a little more than I should though) maybe its because my body is used to doing HEAPS more exercise than I can manage now?

we have had a busy weekend. Went to the football Fri night to see the Hawks smash the swans cleaned all day and did food shopping yesterday (its REALLY nice to have a sparkling clean house for a change. I have been too tired to do it properly for weeks) had some friends over for dinner last night, about to go out to a BBQ in the park with some friends, then this arvo will be packing up the study in preparation to get new carpet in next weekend, and then can finally turn it into our little man's nursery

Thanks
    Reviews
    In case your all still wondering......I'm still here! This is now my day 3 of early labour. The things they don't teach you at your antenatal classes. You think labour goes for 18 hours.....try 3 days. Sorry I'm a little annoyed and I know I need to chill and relax to help things progress. Had contractions at 3 mins apart this morning but apparently they weren't strong enough, only 4 cm dilated, found this out after a trip to the hospital at 5.30!
    So now I'm drinking raspberry leaf tea like there's no tomorrow, trying to rest and waiting for the few big contractions to hit to get me to where I need to be....

Just thought I'd give you girls an update.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    In case your all still wondering......I'm still here! This is now my day 3 of early labour. The things they don't teach you at your antenatal classes. You think labour goes for 18 hours.....try 3 days. Sorry I'm a little annoyed and I know I need to chill and relax to help things progress. Had contractions at 3 mins apart this morning but apparently they weren't strong enough, only 4 cm dilated, found this out after a trip to the hospital at 5.30!
    So now I'm drinking raspberry leaf tea like there's no tomorrow, trying to rest and waiting for the few big contractions to hit to get me to where I need to be....

Just thought I'd give you girls an update.
    Do you have a fit ball you can bounce on to help things along? I went from 3 to 10cm very quickly when I was sitting and rocking. Hope your bubba arrives soon.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsLA - not exercising is probably the reason for the weight gain. I was afraid I hadn't put on enough weight! I put more on with DD by now and I'm bigger this time. Sounds like a nice, relaxing weekend!

Channy - I think 5kgs is right on track.

MissF - how frustrating!! Hopefully bubs comes soon! I too loved the fit ball when in labor with DD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies

Hope you are all having a nice weekend!

Can't believe you are half way already Squiggs, time is flying! Not long til you meet your little babies!

5kg isn't bad at all Channy. I think I'm up 8kg at 26+4.

Got my GTT next week.. Really hoping the test comes back with good results I don't want GD!

Bit much new here, about to go for a swim! Can't believe this Wednesday I will be in the 3rd trimester! Almost single digits until bub is due!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay to half way Squiggsmum
    How exciting to be in 3rd Trimester MCB

Been not too bad a weekend here, had my hair done yesterday then went to a family friends 30th birthday and they knew I was pg as the mum had guessed and asked my mum so thought best tell the daughter my friend and she told her hubby so he gave me a hug as well. Spent about 2 hrs holding her 5 month old who is so cute, i was the only one who didn't get to have a cuddle when he was 1 month old as they had come to my wedding and was asleep by time i was free for a cuddle.

Today i went shopping for an outfit for a friends wedding in a month, that was a feat in itself, have lost weight not gained it but since haven't been to gym in 4 weeks everything that was firm has gone wobbly now Managed to find 1 dress suitable at forever new but had to get a size 16 won't tell DH how much it cost since it wont fit for long lol, atleast top layer is massive and flowing if really like it can always cut seams of lining and make it a pretty top over tights.

Did tell my other Best friend today who is so excited, wanted her knowing before other friends know or guess.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    10 weeks here today!! Still wishing time would hurry the hell up! We have no more than 27 weeks to go... At least that's a relief, knowing that I don't have to wait that extra three weeks for 'full term' 😊

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats on almost third tri MCB

Wobbler how far along are you? I love forever new stuff!

Munchkin not long to go til ur out of first tri yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    9 weeks on Thursday

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

DaenerysT  (08-09-2013)