Closed Thread
Page 32 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MissX I am glad the talk with your DP helped and was a healing experience for you.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissX, I'm glad the talk helped. At least it gave both of you a chance to talk about how you felt about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's great MissX!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's great missX, glad the talk helped, I agree sometimes a d&m can be very beneficial!
    Chelsea looks adorable, love her outfit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    River and Chelsea are so cute.

MissX good to hear your talk with DH has made you feel a little better over the birth.

I know we will be going on hols at some point before Bubs is born but not sure yet where we will go. DH is wanting to go back up the hunter valley as it is close to us, not really fair as i wont be drinking the wine or eating the cheese like on our honeymoon lol.

Phone is almost working, has turned itself off a few times and wont be going back in the bathroom again lol. So over my headache now, have had it since Wednesday night and had last night off work so that i could sleep more but it is still there in the background. So can assume will have my BP and everything checked when go to see GP for script renewals oh joy. When my head was pounding at work had considered checking my BP but then got a lil worried and thought no i don't want to know my pulse has gone from being regular and 70's to now going 70's to high 90's and very irregular

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ok ladies question:

Raunchy pregnancy dreams not starting DH but men I know, men I don't know, women, groups wtf? 0 sex drive when I'm awake (complete opposite to non preggi me). Am I alone in this craziness?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Ok ladies question:

Raunchy pregnancy dreams not starting DH but men I know, men I don't know, women, groups wtf? 0 sex drive when I'm awake (complete opposite to non preggi me). Am I alone in this craziness?
    Nope you are not alone. Every night I have raunchy xxx rated dreams and I'll get it on with just about anyone with a pulse!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Ok ladies question:

Definitely not alone! I have raunchy dreams I'm a stripper and sleep with everything that walks! Plus had a dream the other night I slept with DF's best friend and got knocked up hahahaha... Had go tell df that one
    i do still have a sex drive though, it's at weird times like 4am or 3pm haha. But definitely not as sexual as I was pre pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, just letting u know I'm still here. Was hoping over night things would pick up. Had show yesterday and stretch and sweep at which I was 2cm! But contractions didn't ramp over, so I'm still waiting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissF, I hope you're not waiting for much longer. Yay for 2cm dilated. Will keep on stalking, waiting for your news