Closed Thread
Page 30 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Hi girls, I'm off to have some acupuncture this morning, just to help my body.
    Feeling really emotional, think its hormones. DH doesn't get it. Why are men is insensitive at times. I'm feeling a bit scared and anxious about everything ATM. Funnily enough I was fine last week and keen to have my baby, now I'm all scared and anxious.
    Plus I'm hoping I don't go too far over as we are due to have my husbands kids the first week of the school holidays which may mean potentially I will have a two week old......feeling a little stressed about that.
    I am putting all this down to hormones now that Iim technically due, but it doesn't make things easy.
    I didn't sleep too well, so hoping I feel better after some acupuncture and my day.
    Hopefully the acupuncture will stabilize your hormones slightly.

Hope you feel better!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MissF - I hope the acupuncture works!!

Channy - I didn't feel connected to DD or to these little gremlins during pregnancy. I honestly hate being pregnant. Some women glow, I don't and I have an easy time of it. For me, it's all about the end result. In saying that, I didn't bond with DD for quite a long time. DH bonded with her immediately which made me feel like a horrible mom. But slowly we connected and now we share an amazing bond. Whether immediate or over time you'll get there. You're already amazing. Sometimes it just takes awhile to see it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MsFaerym I hope the acupuncture helps.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    MissF - I hope the acupuncture works!!

Channy - I didn't feel connected to DD or to these little gremlins during pregnancy. I honestly hate being pregnant. Some women glow, I don't and I have an easy time of it. For me, it's all about the end result. In saying that, I didn't bond with DD for quite a long time. DH bonded with her immediately which made me feel like a horrible mom. But slowly we connected and now we share an amazing bond. Whether immediate or over time you'll get there. You're already amazing. Sometimes it just takes awhile to see it.
    Thank u, I feel reassured

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (05-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have had an interesting morning, rescued the two puppies across the road that got out and their owners are at work so am late plus my black pants are filthy with mud from the pups. Lol ah well I would have been worried all day that they would get run over if I hadn't done something

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy - that's an eventful way to start the day.

I'm feeling much better, acupuncture helped with me feeling hormonal. Midwife appt tomorrow.

Hope everyone is feeling well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Channy - that's an eventful way to start the day.

I'm feeling much better, acupuncture helped with me feeling hormonal. Midwife appt tomorrow.

Hope everyone is feeling well!
    I'm glad u r feeling better
    I have a feeling bub will come before Sunday...

I am so happy DH has agreed to a family trip in may next yr to yarra valley. I have been researching all day, looks so lovely and bub friendly activities too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MsF, I'm glad you're feeling better

Channy, sounds eventful. That was nice of you to round up there puppies. That's great that you're planning your family holiday. We're taking Sienna on a cruise in Feb, can't wait. I wanted to squeeze in a holiday before I had to go back to work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy - the Ybarra valley is great, I used to live there! And plenty of activities and relaxing to do. I'm hoping to get away somewhere around April next year, just not sure where yet.
    I think bub will come on Saturday (bubs due date!) hopefully your right and it is before Sunday, I'm feeling over it now.
    If I'm still going by Tuesday I have another acupuncture appt then to help things along.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    MsF, I'm glad you're feeling better

Channy, sounds eventful. That was nice of you to round up there puppies. That's great that you're planning your family holiday. We're taking Sienna on a cruise in Feb, can't wait. I wanted to squeeze in a holiday before I had to go back to work.
    Hi Smurfy, who are you cruising with? I only ask as I wanted to take bub on a cruise but though it has to be 12 months old...