Closed Thread
Page 29 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Ditto!!!!!!! Wow I was only thinking the same thing earlier today. By the time this bubs rocks up I will have been pregnant for pretty much a year. My last angelbubs was due in July, so it feels like I should have had a baby in my arms by now. I keep having to remind myself that this is a different pregnancy, but it feels like its been going on FOREVER. Seeing bubs and feeling kicks has helped me to get through, but long-term ttc and m/cs just take the innocence out of it all. I just want to hold this bubs in my arms and know everything is going to be ok.
    I could've written this post myself xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

waitinghoping  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I think it's also coz I have been pregnant on and off for a year now and it truly does feel like forever. Looking forward to scan next wk, seeing a bub looking more like a bub might make it feel more real
    You are amazing that you just kept trying. I hope your scan next week is fantastic and makes it feel more real for you.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    You are amazing that you just kept trying. I hope your scan next week is fantastic and makes it feel more real for you.

Thanks Toni, since the beginning of this pregnancy I have had an overwhelming feeling that everything will b fine this time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (04-09-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thanks Toni, since the beginning of this pregnancy I have had an overwhelming feeling that everything will b fine this time.
    I felt the same about this one - and your one too. I just knew they'd be okay.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's great :-) mother's instinct already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pony tail- good luck for your scan on Friday!

Wobbler- sorry to hear you've had a fight with your DH. is the phone working yet? Bit annoying he won't try the rice to dry it out, especially as its your phone and its what you want to do!

Channy and Waiting- you have both been thru so much in the last year its no wonder you feel the pregnancy is taking forever and have been cautious about bonding! It took us nearly a year to successfully conceive Meadow after some secondary fertility issues and an early loss. So at first I also felt like the weeks were going so very slowly and I had been pregnant forever! But then suddenly bub is here and you wonder what life was ever like without them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    we were talking before I went to work last night Bond, he didn't apologise though and I am used to that now whether its his fault or not he very rarely apologises for being in the wrong and it really annoys me. He did get me more sayos for work though and dinner before work. Phone is sitting in container of rice in many pieces and been there all night so hope it is working again when i get up this afternoon.

So now not only have the nausea and sore boobs had a massive headache all night at work Think it is lack of tiredness due to nights last week 1 day off then back to days then 1 day and back on nights my body is crankier then normal. Don't know how i'll feel this evening but i feel dreadful now and atleast seeing GP tomorrow so if have to be sick and sleep it off I can atleast get a sick certificate tomorrow that will look better coming up before another 4 days off lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I'm off to have some acupuncture this morning, just to help my body.
    Feeling really emotional, think its hormones. DH doesn't get it. Why are men is insensitive at times. I'm feeling a bit scared and anxious about everything ATM. Funnily enough I was fine last week and keen to have my baby, now I'm all scared and anxious.
    Plus I'm hoping I don't go too far over as we are due to have my husbands kids the first week of the school holidays which may mean potentially I will have a two week old......feeling a little stressed about that.
    I am putting all this down to hormones now that Iim technically due, but it doesn't make things easy.
    I didn't sleep too well, so hoping I feel better after some acupuncture and my day.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hopefully the acupuncture helps relax you and gets things moving MissF!

Bub will be here soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Hi girls, I'm off to have some acupuncture this morning, just to help my body.
    Feeling really emotional, think its hormones. DH doesn't get it. Why are men is insensitive at times. I'm feeling a bit scared and anxious about everything ATM. Funnily enough I was fine last week and keen to have my baby, now I'm all scared and anxious.
    Plus I'm hoping I don't go too far over as we are due to have my husbands kids the first week of the school holidays which may mean potentially I will have a two week old......feeling a little stressed about that.
    I am putting all this down to hormones now that Iim technically due, but it doesn't make things easy.
    I didn't sleep too well, so hoping I feel better after some acupuncture and my day.
    I hope the acupuncture works. I think the fear and anxiety are normal. I remember crying to DH cos I was terrified and was worried I wouldn't be able to get her out. I think the longer the pregnancy goes on, the more you realise that the end is imminent. Once I was booked in to be induced, I completely freaked out and cried most of the 24 hrs from being booked to going to hospital. Good luck Hun, you will be fine. Try to relax while you still can