Closed Thread
Page 28 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I am enjoying little tiny bumps throughout the day, I hope it helps me to begin to connect coz I really haven't yet. I Hp it doesn't mean I'm a crap mum. Do u feel connected?
    Very...since the beginning but I first saw a pic of bub as an 8 cell embryo.

It's so much better when they're moving though...it's like this totally awesome secret you have with baby.

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    And it def wont mean you're a crap mum!!! People bond at different stages!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am enjoying little tiny bumps throughout the day, I hope it helps me to begin to connect coz I really haven't yet. I Hp it doesn't mean I'm a crap mum. Do u feel connected?
    I once said something similar and was told the fact I'm worried about if I will be a good mum means I'm a good mum. You are already worried about your bub so you will be great

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Channy - I found this pregnancy MUCH more difficult to connect with initially after going through so much to get utd and losses. Even now I still cant believe I might finally be bringing a baby home at the end of this... it doesnt mean you will be any less of a mum or a crap one, Im sure you will be great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Won't be checking up on anything at work tonight though Had my phone sitting on the bathroom vanity while i was in the bathroom and it for no reason fell on floor then bounced straight into the toilet that isn't even close to it it is now sitting in many pieces drying out as DH refused to believe any of my friends that said theirs worked again after drying out in rice, he says that is a Facebook falacy and they are all lying. Have had a massive fight as i hate him taking over my things i never needed any help living alone and did that for 6 yrs before we got together my dad never turned around and fiddled with my stuff if i said it was fine and i wanted to do things my way so annoyed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy don't fret! I'm sure you'll be an awesome mum!! I didn't connect with my pregnancy ever and honestly I didn't truly connect and fall in love with my girl until around 11 weeks old. Sometimes that's just the way it goes. We're so in sync now it's not even funny!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Channy don't fret! I'm sure you'll be an awesome mum!! I didn't connect with my pregnancy ever and honestly I didn't truly connect and fall in love with my girl until around 11 weeks old. Sometimes that's just the way it goes. We're so in sync now it's not even funny!
    That makes me feel better I am not a maternal person at all and even tho I'm ridiculously happy to he pregnant, to be honest I don't love pregnancy and just can't get my head around that I have a person growing inside of me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That makes me feel better I am not a maternal person at all and even tho I'm ridiculously happy to he pregnant, to be honest I don't love pregnancy and just can't get my head around that I have a person growing inside of me.
    I think a lot of people experience that they just don't say it because there is this expectation that you love pregnancy and bond with the baby. Well done on having the strength to voice how you feel. It will get better at some stage

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    I think a lot of people experience that they just don't say it because there is this expectation that you love pregnancy and bond with the baby. Well done on having the strength to voice how you feel. It will get better at some stage

I think it's also coz I have been pregnant on and off for a year now and it truly does feel like forever. Looking forward to scan next wk, seeing a bub looking more like a bub might make it feel more real

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's also coz I have been pregnant on and off for a year now and it truly does feel like forever. Looking forward to scan next wk, seeing a bub looking more like a bub might make it feel more real
    Ditto!!!!!!! Wow I was only thinking the same thing earlier today. By the time this bubs rocks up I will have been pregnant for pretty much a year. My last angelbubs was due in July, so it feels like I should have had a baby in my arms by now. I keep having to remind myself that this is a different pregnancy, but it feels like its been going on FOREVER. Seeing bubs and feeling kicks has helped me to get through, but long-term ttc and m/cs just take the innocence out of it all. I just want to hold this bubs in my arms and know everything is going to be ok.