Closed Thread
Page 26 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy, Mrs LA etc, regarding maternity clothes, I splurged and bought myself a nice pair of maternity jeans (they cost me $70) but it was worth it as when I was going out I felt normal! I got them from Angel maternity in castle hill sydney. They are online too. They have a clearance page, so you can pick up some bargains there maybe.
    I found Kmart was my secret shopping destination..... I didn't go anywhere near their maternity clothes but found a few pants and skirt that fit (elastic sided!). So check out there you might find something you like and makes you feel pretty!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I can't get the 3D scan through the hosp but we are planning on doing one as soon as we get DPs next roster, to take our mums to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MissX Thankyou for sharing your amazing birth story in all its raw detail you did an amazing job and now have a beautiful daughter to hold.

MCB sorry to hear that your job contract has been ended earlier then it was meant to be

Rainbow Toby is sure to be making your tummy a great home there

MissFaery Not long to go now and you can flash off some photos of your bub in the outside world

Worried about how much bigger my boobs will grow. They were a 12DD and now are a 14E or 16DD. When i complained to my mum about the pain a few weeks ago i was lucky as her boobs had grown overnight and she was a 10AA when she started being pregnant with my older sister and miraculously developed into a DD overnight without warning.

Was quite funny at work the other day the second in charge was talking about taking 2-3 weeks off in March as holidays as her daughter is having her second baby and we can only have 2 people off in a row. Provided everything stays well and this bub holds put I'll be on Maternity leave from the beginning of March I am not hanging around any longer. We will also be moving into a new house after bubs is born and Hubby is upset i wont be helping with move or packing and cleaning lol I don't mind really i get the easier job i think but will help pack i just wont be able to pick up any boxes or clean under beds or do any chemical cleans if still Preggas.

Hope everyone is having a good start to the week. 8 weeks this week only 3 days till back to gp and practice nurse and 2 weeks today till see OB. Only a few more weeks i hope till doppler picks up bubs heartbeat through my chunky tummy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    MissX Thankyou for sharing your amazing birth story in all its raw detail you did an amazing job and now have a beautiful daughter to hold.

MCB sorry to hear that your job contract has been ended earlier then it was meant to be

Rainbow Toby is sure to be making your tummy a great home there

MissFaery Not long to go now and you can flash off some photos of your bub in the outside world

Worried about how much bigger my boobs will grow. They were a 12DD and now are a 14E or 16DD. When i complained to my mum about the pain a few weeks ago i was lucky as her boobs had grown overnight and she was a 10AA when she started being pregnant with my older sister and miraculously developed into a DD overnight without warning.

Was quite funny at work the other day the second in charge was talking about taking 2-3 weeks off in March as holidays as her daughter is having her second baby and we can only have 2 people off in a row. Provided everything stays well and this bub holds put I'll be on Maternity leave from the beginning of March I am not hanging around any longer. We will also be moving into a new house after bubs is born and Hubby is upset i wont be helping with move or packing and cleaning lol I don't mind really i get the easier job i think but will help pack i just wont be able to pick up any boxes or clean under beds or do any chemical cleans if still Preggas.

Hope everyone is having a good start to the week. 8 weeks this week only 3 days till back to gp and practice nurse and 2 weeks today till see OB. Only a few more weeks i hope till doppler picks up bubs heartbeat through my chunky tummy.
    Yay not long to go til 12wk mark

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its just taking so long to get there, I know mum thinks that too lol, she told 1 work friend who doesn't know me or any other friends to tell but i know mum is busting to tell her really close friends that she is going to be a grandma as is my MIL. My sister's friend told my sister she was sure i was pregnant as she'd had a premonition about it a few weeks ago i haven't seen her in about 4 months my sis put her off and said i don't know if she is she'll be telling people soon lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Yay not long to go til 12wk mark
    I booked my 12w scan today! Hurry up already!!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    When's your scan munchkin?

Wobbler I hear you on the boob growth - I was a 10GG and now I'm a 12H. Not a massive change on paper but on my chest it is!!

Have you got your NT scan booked?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post

Wobbler I hear you on the boob growth - I was a 10GG and now I'm a 12H. Not a massive change on paper but on my chest it is!!

Not yet but guess will get the paper work from GP on friday and can then book in for it. He said if I'd seen the OB before him he wouldn't need to write out anything else for me but i'll see him first so just get paperwork now. Hopefully OB will be able to do a small scan in his rooms or one of his colleagues rooms for a sneaky extra scan.
    I was only a 10B-C 3 years ago would prefer that body and boobs to start with now lol

Yay to getting your scan booked Munchkin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post

23rd. I'll be 12+2 by then...

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for scans munchkin and wobbler

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app