Closed Thread
Page 25 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    I think that's right Channy. Mine have been 12 wk, 20wk and next is booked in for 28 wk
    Yep same here

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I must be the minority... We do monthly from 16 weeks, then fortnightly from 28 then weekly from 36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waiting: I hope the OB appt goes well

Rainbow: Your appointments are like what you get when you go private!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow - my appointments are the same. Monthly until 28 weeks then fortnightly until 36 weeks, then every week after that. Booked up all of my appointments to 40 weeks today yay! Fx I wont need the 40 week one... or even the 39 week one if I have my way

Had OB appt today, sooo happy!! She had initially said when I told her I wanted to attempt a VBAC that she wanted a pelvimitry scan done at 34 weeks to check my pelvis. It hasnt been mentioned since. I had decided after researching it that I would refuse it. Got to the appointment today and she has decided against doing a pelvimitry (sp?) scan because Im determined to attempt a VBAC so she doesnt want a negative result to dampen that. Happy!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I really can't complain about my care at all. They've been amazing! Don't get a scan every time though... Just my belly felt up and a hb check.

Have a scan next Friday though (its the 13th, and I feel a bit silly for being superstitious about the date)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great waiting!

Yes I have an appt booked for 41 weeks, I hope I don't need it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news waiting.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, just letting you know I'm still here. Pains come and go, so I'm just assuming its my body getting ready.
    I love how people tell you, you will know when your in labour..... Ill let you know when I do then! Lol. I'm waiting to feel what a real contraction feels like.....bub is super low though, I can feel that! But no show or waters breaking so I'm just chilling out.

I'm in the midwife program and love it. Every 2 weeks I see my midwife, was initially 4 weeks. I've also had the same midwife the whole way through. My next appt is this Friday. Would be great if I don't need it and I just see her at the birthing centre before! Fx.

Sorry I'm being super selfish and haven't done any personals, ill get onto that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss faery- I was a like that in the weeks before birth, occasional pains that never progressed. Its a good sign, your body is gearing up for labour! Its great you're feeling so relaxed and happy. Enjoy this time. How are you sleeping?

Waiting- brilliant news. I so hope you get your VBAC. The recovery is so much quicker, even if you have a complication like I did. I found the process very healing, just knowing that my body could do things naturally. There is no reason you won't succeed.

Afm- I've started packing for our trip home to the UK. We leave next week on Thursday. And OMG it took all morning to pack just the kids carry on baggage and overnight bag for our stop over in Singapore! Meadow was very good and slept the whole time I packed so got loads done. But still got all our hold baggage to do! Travelling with two little people is so involved. I might get around to throwing my own stuff in the bag as we lock up the house to leave!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bond, that's reassuring. I'm trying to be relaxed about it all but I would l ow these pains to progress ;-)
    Good luck with the packing. Packing for yourself is hard enough let alone for two littilies! Hope the flight over goes well for you!

Waiting, that's great things are going the way you are wanting. Watch out it will creep up on you and you'll be in my shoes before you know it.

Rainbow - are you going to do a 3D scan with your 30th growth scan? I did, it was soooo worth it. I just had to pay a little extra.

FTM - Vale is adorable, making me want to meet my bub, I'm so keen to know if ill have a little princess like you or a little man. All my girlfriends have boys so a little girl would be nice, however ill be happy either way!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MissFaery For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (04-09-2013)