Closed Thread
Page 24 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I miss my old C cups, not a fan of these new DD lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I miss my old C cups, not a fan of these new DD lol
    I was an E cup I am now a H cup and growing out of them!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissX - thankyou so much for sharing your birth story and the honesty. TBH I never cried when I had DD either (DH did haha!). By the time she came out I was so relieved I was happy just to see a baby! Just cos we dont cry doesnt mean we dont bond with or love our babies any less - far from! - everyone reacts differently! Enjoy these squishy sleepy newborn days

mrs LA - my DH is a goose at saying / doing the right things too, usually does the opposite and being hormonal doesnt help!!. He almost never makes nice comments to me (he just doesnt think of it!). With my 1st pregnancy with DD, I felt so fat and frumpy cos he never commented, never touched me or the bump etc. He just didnt know what to do even though I encouraged him to touch my bump and talk to bubs. He has been *slightly* better this time, and Ive found it isnt so raw this time, as I knew what he would be like coming in to the pregnancy. Hugs, its hard I understand cos it hurt me so much too Hope you enjoyed the icecream, I would have done the same thing!!

FTM - nawww she is so cute, love her skirt! Arrrghhh I want to know if Im having a boy or girl so I can buy cute things!

Rainbow - I just look awful in maxi dresses full stop! Im too short, have to cut of 1/2 the material and they make me look even shorter!

MsFaery - Fx not long now.....

Bond - hahaha so true, BF fashion isnt overly pretty most of the time if you are really conservative like me! Ive stocked up on some feeding singlets (hard, cos they never come in my size grrrrrrrr) and lots of button down tops... I remember after DD living in 2 comfy singlets and old yoga pants for WEEKS. They were the only things that were comfy while everything was settling down after the c-section, and a no-brainer to get dressed in! Me thinks this time will be the same..

Speaking of boobs, OMG I think mine are finally gearing up... I remember when I was pg with DD I had INSANE itching and burning in my boobs during pregnancy. Been lucky and havent really had it this time but ooohhh noooo its back the past few days. Soooooo sore and itchy this morning! Im a DD cup now, expecting to be an E-F cup when my milk comes in just like I was with DD....

Spent the morning in the nursery yesterday starting to sort out some of the baby stuff. Still not much progress though!! Wriggler has the hiccups and is CRAZY active this morning (usually he/she is quiet in the morning and busy at night) Off to the OB this morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I expected to cry when Sienna was born, but I didn't. I think I was too shocked at the red hair lol.

Waiting, good luck at the OB appointment.

MsFaery, how are you feeling?

Once MsF has her bub, we have quite a wait before the next one arrives, then there'll be a few in quick succession

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone tell me in a public hospital when ur hospital spots happen? I have the 20wk scan and then a midwife appt, then I gather the next one is 28wks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy..are you doing shared care or just the midwife program?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have appointments 20, 24, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 etc. Midwives clinic only.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think that's right Channy. Mine have been 12 wk, 20wk and next is booked in for 28 wk

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will know next wk what I will be doing as far as who ill be seeing, as I have to wait til after 20wk scan to find out if I will be accepted into the birthing centre.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I expected to cry when Sienna was born, but I didn't. I think I was too shocked at the red hair lol.

Waiting, good luck at the OB appointment.

MsFaery, how are you feeling?

Once MsF has her bub, we have quite a wait before the next one arrives, then there'll be a few in quick succession
    Sienna has red hair? I can't see I'm always on my phone awww so cute now I love her more!