Closed Thread
Page 17 of 83 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Squiggs, cute bump. You look great

MsFaery, sounds promising. Hopefully you've had bub by now, or will be really soon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (02-09-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Stalking for MissF!

I bought a few itti brites

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good morning ladies,

i have been reading along guess I should update now that I have the time...

squiggs- cute bump, looking very good! Can't believe you are 18 weeks already! Where does the time go?!

Toni - glad you had a good day at market, hope you're not getting sick

missfeary- I have my fingers crossed you meet your bump soon!! Sending labour vibes your way can't wait to find out what you are having!!

hello to everyone and hope everyone had a lovely weekend and Father's Day!

Almost 26 weeks for me and then I'm in the 3rd trimester! Eep. Not long until I meet my little girl
    we had a great Father's Day we had a picnic at the botanical gardens and walked around looking at all the pretty flowers and by the end of the day I was pooped! Lots of waking!!
    Nursery is almost all done, I'm making a mobile this week and some artwork for the walls and DF needs to hang the decal.
    On a sad note, my contract got terminated early and I have no idea why so I'm back to being unemployed really sucks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh MCB that sucks your contract finished early

Ms Faery - oooooh sending lots of labor vibes your way! Fx this is it!

Squiggs - lovely bump. Reminds me I must do a new bump shot soon!

AFM - Ive been quiet cos Ive been busy and unwell last week DH had a good fathers day. We had a bbq with our dads Sat night. Looked like it was going to be a non-event yesterday though cos I felt soooo crook. I always have low blood pressure when pregnant but it was bad and I was really nauseous. Went to go out in the car and not 5 mins up the road has to turn back cos I was going to throw up and about to faint. DH took DD to the park for a while so I could rest and went out later in the day. Felt better afterwards thank god, but have woken up nauseous today again (day 5 of this now.....). Just hoping this isnt going to be a regular thing for the rest of the pregnancy, 3rd Trimester M/S doesnt sound like fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MCB, that sux about the job

Waiting, I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil ted..i am so sorry to hear about your bub. Hope your OB finds out the reason

MCB...sorry to hear about your contract.

Miss X..cant wait to hear the full story. Chelsea is very cute

AFM, i am 22 weeks now, waiting for dec end to come soon. Hubby is not letting me do up the nursery as we haven't told all our friends yet. Some friends came over for dinner on saturday, and we had to hide all the baby stuff in the garage. My baby room is now a study, i am so so not happy. On top of that, i got another piece of bad news, my in laws have decided to come one month early. I don't know how I will manage with them being here in November. I had such a horrible time with them last, that I am already dreading their visit. If they had come nearer to the birth, at least I would have been busy with bub and not having to endure them 24 hrs a day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mommy, could you just tell your in laws that November doesn't suit you? Or that if they come then, they'll have to find somewhere else to stay. How long are they coming for? If there are issues, it's probably better they are not there when you have bubs to look after, you'll have enough to stress about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil smurfy, no I can't. They are coming from India for 3 months. They will be a help after bub as DH isn't very good at house work, and MIL loves cooking and stuff, so she can help take some burden off me. Even my GP advised for someone to be here for the first 90 days. But now, since they will be coming in nov, they will leave in feb, so only 45 days after the birth, if bub is born around due date.

I know that after bub is born, MIL would be much better, but till then, she will expect me to do everything for her, and comment on everything I am doing and its just difficult handling that.

Sorry for the vent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks MID, they shouldn't be just announcing when they visit they need to take your needs and wants into consideration as well.
    Sorry to hear you had to turn your nursery back into a study. Why can't you tell friends yet?

oh Waiting that's horrible hope it clears up soon for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle, I dont know why, DH is just not comfortable telling people yet. Specially this one friend. His mum and DH's mum are neighbours back in India, and she is a chatterbox. If she finds out, she will tell the whole neighbourhood, which we don't want. I guess we will have to tell them once the belly pops out.

I am so unhappy looking at the room now, I even had to take down the blue hearts thing you had made for me, and that was my favourite part of the room.