+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I got a hugabub when he was nwwborn! Check them out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I bought a hugabub but I didn't get my money's worth, my LO was a newborn last summer and we found it too hot so only used it a handful of times (it did really calm her though), i tried it again when she was a little older and she hated being so restricted. If i was to purchase again I would go an ergo or similar instead because its suitable for when she gets bigger. In the end though she was just happy in a stroller and we got through the colicky stage thank Christ

Oh and the ergo was something my DH would of been happy to use, there was no way he was going to put on a hugabub lol
    Last edited by Little Miss Sunshine; 01-10-2013 at 07:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you all for your responses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bought the original with insert havnt used it yet as bub hasn't arrived. Looks a bit confusing Hopefully we can work it out when need to use it

Thanks
    Reviews
    My bub didn't like the ergo with or without insert until she was big enough to splay her legs out the sides. Now we still use it most days though! I carry either of my girls on my back, DD1 is 3.5 years & 16kgs & DD2 is 15 mths & 10kgs

DD1, April 2010 & DD2, June 2012 :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    Bought the original with insert havnt used it yet as bub hasn't arrived. Looks a bit confusing Hopefully we can work it out when need to use it
    Front carry is easy, watch a few videos on YouTube and you'll be a pro in no time. I haven't attempted a back carry yet though!