+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone get a face rash during pregnancy?

I am 18 weeks pregnant with number 2 and have just started to get a rash on my jaw line. Not my whole face, just along my jaw so far and it is itchy. It sort of looks like little mosquito bits, I am trying not to scratch, but it is very hard.
    I didn't have anything like this with my son. I have heard this is common when having a girl due to all the extra hormones with girls. Just wondering if this may be a sign we're having a girl or not.
    Those who have had this rash, did you have a boy or girl?
    We will hopefully find out in 2 weeks, but the suspense is killing me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I didn't get a rash on my face but I did get a rash and hives on my chest in the first trimester. I had a boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont know if I would of called mine a rash but it was a tiny spot on my face that would sometimes get itchy, you could hardly see it unless you got up really close. That was in my second trimester it disappeared by the third.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oooh OP I had that, except it wasn't itchy much just when it got dry. I had two huge red dry patches on my chin... so attractive. I was pregnant with DD at the time and it only went away after I gave birth, expecting a boy this time and so far no sign of them. I tried creams and my OB prescribed cortisone cream but it didn't work for me, I did find it was worse when my diet was bad.