+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The Dr called me and said yeah you are pregnant and to come back in for referrals
    I have an appointment booked for tomorrow morning
    I think I will ask for another blood test just to make sure the numbers are where they should be.
    I'm still so nervous just praying for a healthy baby
    My boobs are also getting sore by the evening and making it difficult to sleep comfortably
    I'm also waking up every morning at 5:30am which is odd for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by believe View Post
    The Dr called me and said yeah you are pregnant and to come back in for referrals
    I have an appointment booked for tomorrow morning
    I think I will ask for another blood test just to make sure the numbers are where they should be.
    I'm still so nervous just praying for a healthy baby
    My boobs are also getting sore by the evening and making it difficult to sleep comfortably
    I'm also waking up every morning at 5:30am which is odd for me
    Yeah, I would probably ask for follow up bloods, only because I'm one of those annoying people that needs constant reassurance - but I guess that was obvious with my 4 pee sticks pic lol.

I sleep on my stomach too so I'm twisting a little to the side & putting a pillow under my chest. It really does help. And I woke up to DD last night who's sick at about 12:30 and it took me forever to get back to sleep! Although I did crash at 8pm so... Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats ladies ! Sorry for crashing but my gorgeous DD was born May this year. I now have a delightful nearly 4 month old!

Great time to have a baby, not big over summer and scrummy winter baby snuggles. Best excuse to stay in bed

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueLips For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (28-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLips View Post
    Congrats ladies ! Sorry for crashing but my gorgeous DD was born May this year. I now have a delightful nearly 4 month old!

Great time to have a baby, not big over summer and scrummy winter baby snuggles. Best excuse to stay in bed
    Awww thank you! Can't believe I'll have a new baby again. My DD's were born end of June & mid Aug so it was really cold! Happy to have this baby before winter really hits

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaOfPrincessX2 View Post
    Yeah, I would probably ask for follow up bloods, only because I'm one of those annoying people that needs constant reassurance - but I guess that was obvious with my 4 pee sticks pic lol.

I sleep on my stomach too so I'm twisting a little to the side & putting a pillow under my chest. It really does help. And I woke up to DD last night who's sick at about 12:30 and it took me forever to get back to sleep! Although I did crash at 8pm so... Lol
    Yeah I'm so nervous I have POAS everyday (sometimes twice) since I got my first BFP 9 days ago plus the digital ones I got to make sure the weeks increased!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my GP appointment on Monday and today I booked in with my OB who I have my first appointment with on October 8th!

Congratulations all the new BFPs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey lovely ladies! I was waiting for a May DIG to open up but just noticed this post We got our first BFP on Saturday, we did IVF so it was 8dp2dt (10dpo). I'm 14dpo today and still freaking out every 5 seconds that something is wrong. Trying very very hard to relax but it's not happening. I've been having waves of nausea and probably more hungry in the morning than normal. Headaches (Could be stress though) and really dizzy, especially in the morning.

One thing I started with last night is a really really full feeling uterus and it's making me want to pee a lot. I can't tell if it's my bladder that feels sore or my uterus. It's not even really sore, it's more a full feeling and my tummy also feels quite bloated. Hoping this is normal!

Lovely to meet you all, I'm wishing everyone a healthy pregnancy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by &BabyMakes3 View Post
    Hi ladies!!!

I got my bfp today! Not sure of due date but just wanted to say hi
    Congratulations & welcome! Exciting times ahead

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Butterfly! Wow, congrats on your BFP. All those full feelings are completely normal. There's so much going on in there, plus all the peeing and bloating that I can barely do my jeans up and I'm only just 4 weeks!

Wishing you a healthy & happy 9 months

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaOfPrincessX2 For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (28-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sjk at this stage I am due on the 2nd too!
    I have my first Ob appointment on the 8th of October at just over 10 weeks and am planning to have my dating scan in 3 weeks ( all things going well it will be 8 weeks) so I should get a scan at 8, 10, and 12 weeks I can't wait!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to believe For This Useful Post:

sjk  (28-08-2013)