+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default May 2014

Was just looking for the May 2014 DIG but it seems it hasn't been created yet so I'll start a post for any May 2014 mummas-to-be to start getting to know each other.

Me: just got my BFP today at 12dpo (could be day or 2 earlier). This will be baby #3 for us & PG #4 as I had a chemical PG last cycle.

So I'm apprehensive at the moment but excited too. Once I get bloods etc, I'm sure I'll calm down a little.

Hopefully some ladies will join me soon to start chatting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!

I kept checking for a May 2014 DIG, good work for starting this!

DH and I got our first BFP on Saturday morning. This was our second month trying so we are both very excited and impressed with ourselves!

By my LMP I am due 6th May 2014!

Have you booked your OB yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been waiting too but too nervous at this stage to start a thread myself.
    At this stage I am due May 2nd, we were incredibly lucky to get a BFP on our first month trying. We are very aware of all the things that could go wrong so we are very cautiously excited!
    I got my blood results back today I'm slightly low in iron and vitamin D but the rest were all good!
    I have picked an Ob that I will call tomorrow( we were waiting on results first)
    Fingers crossed that we all have happy healthy babies 9 months from now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Great to meet you

Forgot to mention in my post I'm due 7th May based on OV date as I have short cycles (23 days) so going by OV is more accurate.

I have appt with my GP on Wed & will get bloods done but I'm sure I'll keep POAS every morning till then lol.

Pretty sure I'll be going public, so no OB for me.

It's 8pm & I'm seriously about to crash for the night. Oh and my boobs are SO sore! Any symptoms from you ladies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No real symptoms for me yet! I had one brief wave of nausea and have been quite tired but I've also been busy over the weekend so may not be related.

I'm going to the GP next week for blood test and then will ring and book OB. I want to keep POAS, I love seeing the line appear! I did a digi yesterday and it was so exciting seeing PREGNANT!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't had major symptoms
    Headachy,tired and sore boobs but it comes and goes!
    I can't stop POAS, it's my morning ritual- it has given me a scare a few times as I test to see the line darker and a couple I have had must of had less dye as I retested within 5 minutes and got the darker line.
    It was week ago today I got my first BFP I used a digi to confirm and show my husband it was 1-2 last week and 2-3 this week I will buy 1 more to do next Monday to see 3+
    Even though I have my bloods back I don't think that will stop me from POAS, I think I won't stop till my dating scan, I'm hoping to( all things going well) book it in for the 12th almost 7 weeks of September and hopefully my first ob appointment for the 20th (8 weeks by my calculations) I want both as I have read that a heartbeat on a scan at 8 weeks reduces the chances of miscarriage to 1% we are going away that weekend and I would like to tell my parents before we go.
    Have you told your families?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Got my BFP for #2 on Saturday at 12dpo. Have retested since at 14dpo and a stronger line still. So looking at a EDD 5th May. Planning to make an appointment at docs for Saturday to organise bloods, referral and scan.

Only husband knows. Not planning to spread the word till first trimester is over as had a m/c two months ago. It was an early one at 5 weeks.

Looking forward to comparing notes to my first pregnancy.

So far only sore boobs, nausea and some tummy tingling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies this is my first pregnancy and it looks like I'm due May 2nd. I'm absolutely petrified of something going wrong it's hard to get excited. I don't have any symptoms besides exhaustion yet - no sore boobs, no nausea or anything. I have for the last week though have had af cramps on and off every day so I hope that's normal! Doing repeat bloods on Monday so lets hope it all keeps rising!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the new girls & congrats!

I keep POAS every day too, here's my collection Attachment 41348

Believe - how were you blood test results?

I was booked in with GP today but my older DD is sick so home from school which means is have to drag 2 kids to Dr and not keen to do that so will probably reschedule for next Tue/Wed when I'm kidless.

I'm super tired and have aching boobs. They get more sore as the day goes on and by evening it's so damn painful. I BF both kids to 1 year old and my boobs are not sensitive anymore so I'm surprised how much they hurt. Don't even remember them being this sore with PG #2

Hope everyone is doing great