Closed Thread
Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
     I got my reading from suzanne last night...the first paragraph is spot on! We decided to set ourselves up, build a house n settle in first. The house is just about done n we get the keys on fri!! The part about being positive is also right.

"I hope this reading finds you happy and healthy.  I also appreciate your patience.  When I connect with you I see a very positive person.  I don’t feel you have always been this way, but on this ttc journey you are being brave and giving it everything you got.  I feel you are mentally and emotionally prepared but remaining upbeat and positive.  I feel your partner is fully on board with this and is excited to start a family.  I feel you both have worked hard to establish a firm foundation to raise your children.

I see January as the month to conceive, find out or give birth, I see a girl.  This little girl is going to be loving, passionate and patient.  She will for the most part be very optimistic about life.  She will enjoy nature and will get dirty with the best of them.  She will love sports and like to be active.  She will also enjoy gymnastics and swimming.   I feel she will adapt easily to school and will do well academically.  I feel math and reading will be her strong suits.  I feel she will be quite lucky when it comes to a lot of things, she will be blessed.  I feel in high school she will not mature as fast as most girls and it will seem in her eyes to take forever.  But she will appreciate not having the hassle of a period or puberty so early.  I see an on and off boyfriend but nothing serious till college.  I feel she will go on to be a physical therapist.  She will have the compassion and the patience to deal with people in pain and will lead them to great success.  I see her marrying a man she meets through friends in her mid 20’s.  She will have children in her late 20’s.  I see 2 boys and one girl.   Good Luck!!"

So going off that prediction I should find out I in jan or april to give birth in jan 2015! g i hope she is right!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kelstar002 For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (21-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Teeja - fx for you - October isn't too far away!! *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Goodluck with it all Teeja.
    I am having a 2 month break to get my head sorted. Temp drop today and yesterday so AF is on her way. Was expecting it any way. Just can't handle ttc anymore. Fx and good luck. Hopefully you all will have graduated by the time I get back. Just please come back to help me with my chart from time to time

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I considered doing that a couple of cycles ago. I figured if I was on the pill I wouldn't be disappointed when AF arrived. I changed my mind around cd3 though.

fx if you do go back on the pill you have an oopsie. I've heard of that happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What do you think ladies? It's pretty close, isn't it? I'll test again this evening

This was just a few minutes ago:
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379739963.184947.jpg

And this was last night's:
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379740002.282143.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep littleduck..thats very close!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh so last night I had spotting again, bright pink/red and this morning brown. I never spot except for the start of af. And I didn't do any feeling around for cp this time to set it off!!
    What's wroooong with me. Sigh

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    What do you think ladies? It's pretty close, isn't it? I'll test again this evening

This was just a few minutes ago:
    Attachment 42758

And this was last night's:
    Attachment 42759
    That's really close! Does this mean we won't see much of you for the next few days? Hahaha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinky Doo For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (21-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstar002 View Post
    I got my reading from suzanne last night...the first paragraph is spot on! We decided to set ourselves up, build a house n settle in first. The house is just about done n we get the keys on fri!! The part about being positive is also right.

"I hope this reading finds you happy and healthy. I also appreciate your patience. When I connect with you I see a very positive person. I don’t feel you have always been this way, but on this ttc journey you are being brave and giving it everything you got. I feel you are mentally and emotionally prepared but remaining upbeat and positive. I feel your partner is fully on board with this and is excited to start a family. I feel you both have worked hard to establish a firm foundation to raise your children.

I see January as the month to conceive, find out or give birth, I see a girl. This little girl is going to be loving, passionate and patient. She will for the most part be very optimistic about life. She will enjoy nature and will get dirty with the best of them. She will love sports and like to be active. She will also enjoy gymnastics and swimming. I feel she will adapt easily to school and will do well academically. I feel math and reading will be her strong suits. I feel she will be quite lucky when it comes to a lot of things, she will be blessed. I feel in high school she will not mature as fast as most girls and it will seem in her eyes to take forever. But she will appreciate not having the hassle of a period or puberty so early. I see an on and off boyfriend but nothing serious till college. I feel she will go on to be a physical therapist. She will have the compassion and the patience to deal with people in pain and will lead them to great success. I see her marrying a man she meets through friends in her mid 20’s. She will have children in her late 20’s. I see 2 boys and one girl. Good Luck!!"

So going off that prediction I should find out I in jan or april to give birth in jan 2015! g i hope she is right!
    She said some things at the beginning of mine that were quite accurate too
    Fingers crossed its conceive/find out in January haha

Enjoy your house - we moved into the house we built a month ago and loooove it

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinky Doo For This Useful Post:

kelstar002  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dinky Doo - oooh fx!

The latest pic - I'm thinking its a positive - ??

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379758565.178298.jpg

I won't test again tonight, and I'm assuming tomorrow's will be negative....hmmmmm.
    Last edited by littleduck; 21-09-2013 at 21:51.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

bump2bubba  (22-09-2013)