Closed Thread
Page 86 of 92 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    I have some news! *WARNING TMI*

So, last couple of nights when checking cp, at first there was no cm (felt dry), but when I get to the actual checking part and pull my fingers away, cm feels almost wet (not clear though and still with some tiny sticky bits).....last night I checked after my shower and at first it felt (and looked) the same, but for some reason I checked again straight away and when I pulled my fingers away there was this jelly like glob, clearish but not translucent - and super dooper stretchy!! Was this ewcm?? I haven't seen it in so long I'm not absolutely sure haha. I have been drinking grapefruit juice everyday and exercising this cycle too - what do you think please!!!!

Tried to hit DH up for bd this morning but to no avail - he did have to leave for work at 5 though. I think he felt guilty about it, which then me feel bad for asking *sheesh!*. Opks are still neg, though, and I know we'll get some bd on over the weekend.......
    Sounds like ewcm to me. I had it for 4-5days and ovulated on last day of it. The problem is once you dtd you can never work out if it had finished yet. So that's why I checked cervix position

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Funchu and @kelstar002
    and @Kazza78.......I actually haven't seen ANY since coming off the pill end of January.

Must be the juice haha

If I hadn't been checking my cervix I might not have noticed it
    Last edited by littleduck; 20-09-2013 at 10:44.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    As Kazza said, thats why its good to check cm before bding otherwise it gets very confusing!
    @littleduck i never asked for it I just snuggled up to DH in the morning (making sure I set the alarm a little earlier than usual) and usually it happened from there...doesn't take much to put my DH in the mood though!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BlotchedTabby I thought of that lol, and then thought that he might not appreciate waking up before his 4am alarm

He did tell me that he doesn't work tomorrow morning though

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    @BlotchedTabby I thought of that lol, and then thought that he might not appreciate waking up before his 4am alarm

He did tell me that he doesn't work tomorrow morning though

My DH was so tired at night that he wasn't at all interested, so I started initiating bd in the morning when he was feeling more refreshed. Stops it feeling like a chore too...it must be so hard dtd that much over 8 months of ttc He missed it when I fell pregnant though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post

My DH was so tired at night that he wasn't at all interested, so I started initiating bd in the morning when he was feeling more refreshed. Stops it feeling like a chore too...it must be so hard dtd that much over 8 months of ttc He missed it when I fell pregnant though!

My DH is tired all the time! Poor thing, he works so hard (*not saying that he's the only partner that does*) and I know he would love to get a job that has regular shifts and where we can see one another on a regular basis - but the one he's got now is pretty good money wise and he's not keen to take a step backwards in terms of pay (and I don't blame him).

When we were first together we dtd like rabbits but that was a long time ago

We'll just have to get the timing right - a major reason why I started charting.

Was so excited to see ewcm my heart started racing lol!
    Last edited by littleduck; 20-09-2013 at 12:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have some news! *WARNING TMI*

So, last couple of nights when checking cp, at first there was no cm (felt dry), but when I get to the actual checking part and pull my fingers away, cm feels almost wet (not clear though and still with some tiny sticky bits).....last night I checked after my shower and at first it felt (and looked) the same, but for some reason I checked again straight away and when I pulled my fingers away there was this jelly like glob, clearish but not translucent - and super dooper stretchy!! Was this ewcm?? I haven't seen it in so long I'm not absolutely sure haha. I have been drinking grapefruit juice everyday and exercising this cycle too - what do you think please!!!!

Tried to hit DH up for bd this morning but to no avail - he did have to leave for work at 5 though. I think he felt guilty about it, which then me feel bad for asking *sheesh!*. Opks are still neg, though, and I know we'll get some bd on over the weekend.......
    ***TMI*** I've been lurking around just happy following along without responding but I had to put my 2 cents in lol.. I found this just now I really hope it was ewcm for you though xxxxx

"After ovulation the os closes, the cervix firms up, it feels a bit like the end of your nose. To touch, the os will feel little more than a dimple. There is considerably less mucus, usually clumpy and whitish in color, thick. If you were to observe the cervix after ovulation you might notice a white glob of mucus in the opening of the cervix, often referred to as a mucus plug. Beneath the plug, the os is closed, signaling the fertile time is over, and can be seen by reaching inside and scooping the mucus out of the way with two of your fingers"

Source http://www.sisterzeus.com/cervob.htm
    Last edited by cmwtc2012; 20-09-2013 at 13:51.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cmwtc2012 For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I always get excited too when I see the egg white litteduck!. It I very distinct isn't it! Wishing you lots of ovulation dust!

Another question sorry! Is FF always correct? It tells me I am 3DPO but I am having some moderate dull cramping that has been there since this morning. Makes me think if I am preg or going to get AF I am further along? I didn't get cramps until 7dpo last time. Thanks guys ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379650634.042788.jpg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tippytoes For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    ***TMI*** I've been lurking around just happy following along without responding but I had to put my 2 cents in lol.. I found this just now I really hope it was ewcm for you though xxxxx

"After ovulation the os closes, the cervix firms up, it feels a bit like the end of your nose. To touch, the os will feel little more than a dimple. There is considerably less mucus, usually clumpy and whitish in color, thick. If you were to observe the cervix after ovulation you might notice a white glob of mucus in the opening of the cervix, often referred to as a mucus plug. Beneath the plug, the os is closed, signaling the fertile time is over, and can be seen by reaching inside and scooping the mucus out of the way with two of your fingers"

Source http://www.sisterzeus.com/cervob.htm
    I know you've been lurking I am happy to have you lurk!

Haven't gone to the link yet still at my desk teehee

I hope it wasn't this because O would've been super early! Like CD6 early😳

Good to "see" you girl

13. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That cervical observation link is great! Thanks for sharing!!

Just home from the doctors and my blood test results were ok and it seems as though i have infact ovulated. Need dh to get a sperm analysis before they will take any further steps...
    Funny though I saw the female doctor who ordered the blood test and she really wasn't a fan of bbt/opk's etc. but today to get the results I had to see the male doctor who is her husband and he told me to use them! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dinky Doo For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (20-09-2013),cmwtc2012  (20-09-2013)