Closed Thread
Page 85 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/302398/

This is currently my chart. I wonder if yesterday could be implantation dip? I actually haven't been very consistent with taking my temp at the same time each day, but it's been close enough!
    Looks promising!
    I hope it is

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

babyblu11  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back bump.

Cd1 is here for me. Af finally showed up after 4 days of spotting! I can tell my bidy is still adjusting after bcp cozshe is very different this time so far. Very watery n a bit heavier than when on the bcp. Fx its just my body adjusting and not a reoccurrence of endo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have some news! *WARNING TMI*

So, last couple of nights when checking cp, at first there was no cm (felt dry), but when I get to the actual checking part and pull my fingers away, cm feels almost wet (not clear though and still with some tiny sticky bits).....last night I checked after my shower and at first it felt (and looked) the same, but for some reason I checked again straight away and when I pulled my fingers away there was this jelly like glob, clearish but not translucent - and super dooper stretchy!! Was this ewcm?? I haven't seen it in so long I'm not absolutely sure haha. I have been drinking grapefruit juice everyday and exercising this cycle too - what do you think please!!!!

Tried to hit DH up for bd this morning but to no avail - he did have to leave for work at 5 though. I think he felt guilty about it, which then me feel bad for asking *sheesh!*. Opks are still neg, though, and I know we'll get some bd on over the weekend.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It sounds like ewcm to me @littleduck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    We're always here

Do u know why the cross hairs are dotted lines? I've never seen that before..
    Thanks everyone I think the dotted lines are its pretty sure but not 100% the o ly reason why I think it maybe confused is I missed one temp I went away for a night sharing with a girl and I didn't want to beep beep with my thermometer at 5am lol that's the only reason so I'm really hoping that this is right as I've got short cycles at 24 days at most and my lp has been way to short when I ovulate on days 15 so I'm hoping this has given me another 5 days in the lp stage fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also wondering the fact I didn't use opk tests this cycle just temps?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/302398/

This is currently my chart. I wonder if yesterday could be implantation dip? I actually haven't been very consistent with taking my temp at the same time each day, but it's been close enough!
    Fingers crossed for you )

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bump2bubba For This Useful Post:

babyblu11  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post

So, last couple of nights when checking cp, at first there was no cm (felt dry), but when I get to the actual checking part and pull my fingers away, cm feels almost wet (not clear though and still with some tiny sticky bits).....last night I checked after my shower and at first it felt (and looked) the same, but for some reason I checked again straight away and when I pulled my fingers away there was this jelly like glob, clearish but not translucent - and super dooper stretchy!! Was this ewcm?? I haven't seen it in so long I'm not absolutely sure haha. I have been drinking grapefruit juice everyday and exercising this cycle too - what do you think please!!!!

Tried to hit DH up for bd this morning but to no avail - he did have to leave for work at 5 though. I think he felt guilty about it, which then me feel bad for asking *sheesh!*. Opks are still neg, though, and I know we'll get some bd on over the weekend.......
    Yep that sounds like ewcm...this time off the pill was the first time I had ewcm as well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kelstar002 For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post

I had something similar happen. After being mostly dry/sticky I found a couple of small ewcm clumps on a second check. The next day was back to dry/sticky. But then the following day I had full on ewcm in abundance!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to babyblu11 For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, just checking in.... Sorry to those of you who have had the witch arrive :-(

I am on CD8 today and promising myself that I will not obsess this cycle, which should be possible as I will be away OS for the whole of my TWW. DH has promised me that he will have his SA done next week. Today is our 3 month anniversary of the VR.

Oh, and I have EWCM, seems a bit early for CD8 but hey, my body seems to like messing with my head, so I will just go with it lol