Closed Thread
Page 83 of 92 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies

Been lurking for a while and ❤this thread!
    Just starting to chart in prep for ttc next year and today I got my first ever positive opk!! I can't stop looking at the pic I took of it, and my chart with the little green positive square!!! Squeeeee!!
    Thanks for sharing, I can't exactly go in and blurt this out to my work buddies

Have a great day everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Teeja fx ur temp is still up might jave been late implantation!

Massive temp drop for me..just waiting for the witch to make her appearance now...I had an 11 day lp but with spotting from day 9..will this impact on progesterone levels n ability to fall pregnant?

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/46187b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Vegielove - welcome! It's good that you're starting to chart ahead of time....I was on bc right up until we started ttc so was flying blind for the first few months ....good luck!

Eeeee ladies I got my ttc reading from Suzanne! I'm almost about to start work so won't post the whole thing now (let me know if you want me to and I will), but basically she said September AND November as months to conceive, find out or give birth (she said she found that odd - she said she feels like I might be pregnant now (nope-maybe something tried to happen last cycle - I did have crazy amounts of creamy cm during lp) but may miscarry - but she didn't predict death for sept/nov months....one girl and one boy, and that I may have some issues with implantation/progesterone so to take supplements - I doubt my doc will give me a prescription for progesterone - any suggestions there? She suggested I also take a baby aspirin daily as long as it was okay with doc - again I find this unlikely.....this cycle I will do the pineapple core thing so hopefully that will help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    @Vegielove - welcome! It's good that you're starting to chart ahead of time....I was on bc right up until we started ttc so was flying blind for the first few months ....good luck!

Eeeee ladies I got my ttc reading from Suzanne! I'm almost about to start work so won't post the whole thing now (let me know if you want me to and I will), but basically she said September AND November as months to conceive, find out or give birth (she said she found that odd - she said she feels like I might be pregnant now (nope-maybe something tried to happen last cycle - I did have crazy amounts of creamy cm during lp) but may miscarry - but she didn't predict death for sept/nov months....one girl and one boy, and that I may have some issues with implantation/progesterone so to take supplements - I doubt my doc will give me a prescription for progesterone - any suggestions there? She suggested I also take a baby aspirin daily as long as it was okay with doc - again I find this unlikely.....this cycle I will do the pineapple core thing so hopefully that will help!

Oh wow littleduck that sounds promising. Weird bout the september november thing...would yhe calculations work to conceive late late nov n give birth in first few days of sept..maybe he/she wil be a bit overcooked. she is right. ..I get my reading tomorrow. Only got the mini one so hopefully its going to give me enough info.
    What about accupuncture littleduck...that might help hormone levels etc.
    Ive thought about doing that or going to a naturopath or both if nothing has happened in a few months. Being almost 30 I dont want to wait 12 months ttc and then try those things. I thought maybe 5 or 6months so I would have a good idea and bit of charting history n see what they say. If I have no luck after that then see a dr.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kelstar002 For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (19-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    My chart today. I caved and tested this morning and got a BFN so I'm out
    Attachment 42625
    😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    My chart this morning. So far, so good.... Now to see what happens in the next 6 days!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379547743.191846.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Temps did a nose dive this morning, as well as my cramps really feeling much more like AF. I think I'm out for this month!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379551530.795992.jpg

Crazy ewcm first thing yesterday. I've never had it before! I thought it might be a good sign but I guess it's an early AF symptom for me.

The beginning of my cycle pre O we were on our honeymoon so the temps were not accurately timed at all. Looking forward to a cleaner chart next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    still no af! Just the ssme spotting but a little less today. I would have thought with my temp dip dhe would have arrived today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinky Doo View Post
    Looks like we might be cycle buddies mine average at around 33 days but tend to be anywhere from 31 to the 37 day cycle i had last month (boy did that get my hopes up!!)

We've been officially trying since end of feb 2012, unofficially since the November before when I got my implanon out so that we could start trying
    It's been a loooong road but I'm being positive that something will eventuate

If your cycle is around 35 days I would think you would Ov at around cd21-22 or there abouts

But of a temp dip there little duck!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yes you have been waiting for a long time. Sending you loads of baby dust!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Finally got cross hairs but I'm pretty sure they are wrong, I didn't get that pos opk until late Saturday night on cd14 and i tested several times that day so I think I o'd on cd15.. Anyone else dispute FFs o date?

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379622053.623943.jpg