Closed Thread
Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 911
  1. #791
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    496
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked
    336
    Reviews
    0
    Oh, and littleduck, you can just go and make an appointment straight with an acupuncturist - no need for a referral. I'm sure some ladies here can help with a recommendation in your area if you need 😊

  2. #792
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    323
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Looks great like the look of all that creamy cm & high temp...very promising.

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I know this is a tmi question but is creamy cm sort of thicker and swirly off white color?

  3. #793
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,085
    Thanks
    7,225
    Thanked
    3,626
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinky Doo View Post
    @littleduck - re the acupuncture, I dont think you would need a referral. I usually just go straight to a therapist for treatments. It's worth a shot. I had some issues with things a few years ago, and the therapist I saw had it all sorted within 2 visits! Amazing stuff if you get someone good!


    I'm terrible with all of the CM stuff. Anyone good at describing what I should be looking for or can point me in the right direction? Same goes with CP.. does anyone use that to assess their cycle?
    Ewcm - looks like & is stretchy like egg white
    Watery - literally watery, wet like water, looks no differeny from what
    Creamy - kind of like lotion
    Sticky - often like creamy but guggy texture
    Dry - no or little cm at all

    I used cp...it takes a couple of months to get the hang of properly. Essentially looking for how high your cervix feels, how open (like a donut???) and how soft (like a nose? Or squishy?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    I know this is a tmi question but is creamy cm sort of thicker and swirly off white color?
    Yeah, sometimes it can be more like ewcm, other times like sticky cm.

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

    Joeee  (18-09-2013),Staaz  (18-09-2013)

  5. #794
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked
    109
    Reviews
    3
    Hmmm this spotting is making me crazy. ..it keeps coming (few small drops no bigger than a 10c coin) n then disappears for a few hours/overnight. Its only there enough for me to wear a liner n not even heavy enough for a light pad. I would have thought af would have been here by now. .last cycle was a 10lp n the only thing I changed was multivitamin. Its like I have af but super dooper light. .any suggestions?

  6. #795
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    323
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstar002 View Post
    Hmmm this spotting is making me crazy. ..it keeps coming (few small drops no bigger than a 10c coin) n then disappears for a few hours/overnight. Its only there enough for me to wear a liner n not even heavy enough for a light pad. I would have thought af would have been here by now. .last cycle was a 10lp n the only thing I changed was multivitamin. Its like I have af but super dooper light. .any suggestions?
    I really don't know what it could be.. Are you still in the implantation range of days post ovulation?

  7. #796
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked
    109
    Reviews
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    I really don't know what it could be.. Are you still in the implantation range of days post ovulation?

    Im 11dpo today n had the spotting since monday...it hasn't got any heavier. It starts off a few big drops in the morning then by mid arvo it stops n there is only the faintest tiniest brown smear when I wipe.

  8. #797
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked
    123
    Reviews
    1
    Thanks for the cm info!! Is there certain times each of those types are 'supposed' to happen in a cycle?

    Kelstar it could be implantation..
    Have you been checking cp though? I had some bleeding a few days ago and I don't think it was implantation, but actually from me checking cp


    Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

  9. #798
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked
    109
    Reviews
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinky Doo View Post
    Thanks for the cm info!! Is there certain times each of those types are 'supposed' to happen in a cycle?

    Kelstar it could be implantation..
    Have you been checking cp though? I had some bleeding a few days ago and I don't think it was implantation, but actually from me checking cp


    Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I never check cp...never been able to tell the difference of all that lol. Af was due today but never eventuated. If it is implantation does it usually last this long n how long after should I test.

  10. #799
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,085
    Thanks
    7,225
    Thanked
    3,626
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinky Doo View Post
    Thanks for the cm info!! Is there certain times each of those types are 'supposed' to happen in a cycle?

    Kelstar it could be implantation..
    Have you been checking cp though? I had some bleeding a few days ago and I don't think it was implantation, but actually from me checking cp


    Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    After af: dry sticky or wet, around o: wet or ewcm, after o: creamy or sticky or dry. Creamy cm is associated with pregnancy. So you want to see lots of that in the tww.

    Eta: you can often get wet or ewcm-like cm in the second half of the tww or before af, I've heard this is due to a second surge of estrogen at this time.

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by AdornedWithCats; 18-09-2013 at 17:34.

  11. #800
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,414
    Thanks
    7,433
    Thanked
    6,126
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    After af: dry sticky or wet, around o: wet or ewcm, after o: creamy or sticky or dry. Creamy cm is associated with pregnancy. So you want to see lots of that in the tww.

    Eta: you can often get wet or ewcm-like cm in the second half of the tww or before af, I've heard this is due to a second surge of estrogen at this time.

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Ohhh fingers cross I'm on my way to af. Cm is creamy but very wet at the moment.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Bbt chart thread # 2
    By Pprom.mama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 908
    Last Post: 26-08-2013, 14:47
  2. Bbt chart thread
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 901
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 13:02
  3. My chart
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 26-01-2013, 17:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hire For Baby Perth
New RETAIL store - Perth Hire For Baby Perth
Here at Hire for Baby, we offer a wide range of products from Child Restraints to Strollers, Stroller Accessories and Oricom Baby Monitors. Wholesale prices - till the stock ends. Buy from us and get the installation for FREE.
Like us on Facebook and get $10 OFF
featured supporter
Little Rugby NSW
Catch, weave, chase, run, but most of all have FUN! Little Rugby runs a NSW network of fun, safe and non-contact footy classes for BOYS and GIRLS aged 2yrs – 7th birthday.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!