Closed Thread
Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @littleduck - re the acupuncture, I dont think you would need a referral. I usually just go straight to a therapist for treatments. It's worth a shot. I had some issues with things a few years ago, and the therapist I saw had it all sorted within 2 visits! Amazing stuff if you get someone good!

I'm terrible with all of the CM stuff. Anyone good at describing what I should be looking for or can point me in the right direction? Same goes with CP.. does anyone use that to assess their cycle?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinky Doo For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (18-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks littleduck! Good luck for you leading up to O - hope you catch that egg!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, and littleduck, you can just go and make an appointment straight with an acupuncturist - no need for a referral. I'm sure some ladies here can help with a recommendation in your area if you need 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Looks great like the look of all that creamy cm & high temp...very promising.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I know this is a tmi question but is creamy cm sort of thicker and swirly off white color?

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinky Doo View Post
    @littleduck - re the acupuncture, I dont think you would need a referral. I usually just go straight to a therapist for treatments. It's worth a shot. I had some issues with things a few years ago, and the therapist I saw had it all sorted within 2 visits! Amazing stuff if you get someone good!

I'm terrible with all of the CM stuff. Anyone good at describing what I should be looking for or can point me in the right direction? Same goes with CP.. does anyone use that to assess their cycle?
    Ewcm - looks like & is stretchy like egg white
    Watery - literally watery, wet like water, looks no differeny from what
    Creamy - kind of like lotion
    Sticky - often like creamy but guggy texture
    Dry - no or little cm at all

I used cp...it takes a couple of months to get the hang of properly. Essentially looking for how high your cervix feels, how open (like a donut???) and how soft (like a nose? Or squishy?)

Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    I know this is a tmi question but is creamy cm sort of thicker and swirly off white color?
    Yeah, sometimes it can be more like ewcm, other times like sticky cm.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Joeee  (18-09-2013),Staaz  (18-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm this spotting is making me crazy. ..it keeps coming (few small drops no bigger than a 10c coin) n then disappears for a few hours/overnight. Its only there enough for me to wear a liner n not even heavy enough for a light pad. I would have thought af would have been here by now. .last cycle was a 10lp n the only thing I changed was multivitamin. Its like I have af but super dooper light. .any suggestions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstar002 View Post
    Hmmm this spotting is making me crazy. ..it keeps coming (few small drops no bigger than a 10c coin) n then disappears for a few hours/overnight. Its only there enough for me to wear a liner n not even heavy enough for a light pad. I would have thought af would have been here by now. .last cycle was a 10lp n the only thing I changed was multivitamin. Its like I have af but super dooper light. .any suggestions?
    I really don't know what it could be.. Are you still in the implantation range of days post ovulation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    I really don't know what it could be.. Are you still in the implantation range of days post ovulation?

Im 11dpo today n had the spotting since monday...it hasn't got any heavier. It starts off a few big drops in the morning then by mid arvo it stops n there is only the faintest tiniest brown smear when I wipe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the cm info!! Is there certain times each of those types are 'supposed' to happen in a cycle?

Kelstar it could be implantation..
    Have you been checking cp though? I had some bleeding a few days ago and I don't think it was implantation, but actually from me checking cp

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinky Doo View Post
    Thanks for the cm info!! Is there certain times each of those types are 'supposed' to happen in a cycle?

Kelstar it could be implantation..
    Have you been checking cp though? I had some bleeding a few days ago and I don't think it was implantation, but actually from me checking cp

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I never check cp...never been able to tell the difference of all that lol. Af was due today but never eventuated. If it is implantation does it usually last this long n how long after should I test.