Closed Thread
Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Yep. They'll do that. Did you test?
    No, I'm too scared! I'll test on Friday when I'm 14dpo.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teeja For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (18-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear princess sending a lot of positive vibes your way..
    I don't really know what else to say as there really is nothing that can make this better.

Teeja that looks good! Can't there be a dip or something around implantation? Or am I making things up? It hasn't dropped below cover line so that's a really good thing

I had all my blood tests yesterday, checking for all my levels.. Find out results on Friday hopefully.

Today I've woken up fine but in the last few hours since I got up I've been getting some low tummy cramps wonder if ff is correct and I'm having a 26 day cycle this time.. Cd 23 today..

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    16dpo/cd75 where are u af?????

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess83 View Post
    Naw thank you ladies today sure has been a roller coaster of emotions ill try and pop in when I can and see how you all are doing.
    I am extremely grateful to be apart of such an amazing and supportive community.
    Joeee it's a very long story but back in feb I had a major ovarian cancer scare and had surgery to remove my left tube and ovary and a section of my right along with scrapings and what not pathology came back neoplastic but not malignant cells. However my ultrasound on Friday has shown considerable changes over the past 9-10 weeks with a solid mass now in my right ovary and something called ascites and changes to my uterus and endometrium so it looks as though i may be going in for a hysterectomy. So I am absolutely shattered that at 29 everything has changed so drastically but very grateful that I was able to have 2 beautiful children dd12 and ds7. DH and I will be meeting with my dr again tomorrow for further discussions and options.
    I wish you all the best xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    16dpo/cd75 where are u af?????

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a
    Have u tested?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    My chart is confusing me now...
    Attachment 42532
    Do you normally get a temp rise on CD12?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @starsoid - welcome! Your chart is looking good so far - fx this is your cycle!
    @mrsCpeanut - have you tested yet this morning? Let us know!
    @kelstar002 - what's your temp this morning? I had a peak at your chart but didn't see today's temp. Hopefully it's risen again - and stays high!
    @Joeee - I agree w mrsCpeanut that it depends on the individual and there is no hard and fast rule. I think at the end of the day it's that sustained rise you look for in your lp to confirm O.
    @Dinky Doo - fx for your test results, only a couple more days till you find out!
    @beccaboobang - AAARRGGH I am so frustrated for you!!! What happened to you getting another gp - were you waiting for that referral or appointment...I can't remember.

AFM, CD6....my chart is still pretty boring. Hurry up next week (expecting to O next Tuesday)!! I've been better at taking *most* of my temps at around the same time so only one open circle on my chart - so far hehe. But hey - when you wake up you wake up, right? All it will all come out in the dishwater anyway, so trying not to stress so much.

Also finding it helpful to use both my tablet and phone at the same time to respond to threads lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    No, I'm too scared! I'll test on Friday when I'm 14dpo.
    fx for Friday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omy princess. .that is awful news. ..so sorry to hear that. Good luck with everything n like the other ladies said feel free to come back anytime to chat.

Littleduck...I woke up a little earlier than normal (not early enough for an unfilled circle n I was freezing! I had no blankets on. Temp went down so not sure if its coz I was so cold it woke me up or down coz of af. Yesterday afternoon the spotting had stopped again and there was a small amount when i wiped this morning but af hasn't shown up in full flo style yet. I dont know whats going on. i never usually spot like this. Today is d day though she is due today. I havent tested though I might wait until tomorrow
    http://FertilityFriend.com/home/46187b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    @Joeee I tested an 13dpo with a very definite bfn. I honestly feel like I didn't o and the higher temps are due to a new thermometer.
    @littleduck I sent off a referral, and I'm on a waiting list. I don't want to take provera or vitex or anything as I want them to see a natural cycle esp if I have to get bloods done.