Closed Thread
Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess83 View Post
    Af still has not showed her ugly face however the tww is now over for me for good unfortunately my recent ultrasound results are the complete opposite to what I was hoping for, thus ending my journey here.
    I wish all you beautiful ladies the very best or luck and ill be sure to send all the baby dust and sticky vibes I can muster this way.
    Princess whatever it is, please don't feel like you have to leave this thread (or bubhub) - of course if that's what you want then that's your decision......if you ever need to vent or support it whatever, we'll be here xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Naw thank you ladies today sure has been a roller coaster of emotions ill try and pop in when I can and see how you all are doing.
    I am extremely grateful to be apart of such an amazing and supportive community.
    Joeee it's a very long story but back in feb I had a major ovarian cancer scare and had surgery to remove my left tube and ovary and a section of my right along with scrapings and what not pathology came back neoplastic but not malignant cells. However my ultrasound on Friday has shown considerable changes over the past 9-10 weeks with a solid mass now in my right ovary and something called ascites and changes to my uterus and endometrium so it looks as though i may be going in for a hysterectomy. So I am absolutely shattered that at 29 everything has changed so drastically but very grateful that I was able to have 2 beautiful children dd12 and ds7. DH and I will be meeting with my dr again tomorrow for further discussions and options.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    OMGosh Princess I'm so sorry xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Princess83 - I can only imagine what you must be feeling - massive massive hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Princess83 I'm so sorry to hear that. Please know that (and I'm quite confident saying) we are all here for you and are more than happy to lend an ear if you need to get anything out.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsCpeanut For This Useful Post:

bubbles89  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Princess I am so sorry for you. What awful news to hear! Hugs xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess83 View Post
    Naw thank you ladies today sure has been a roller coaster of emotions ill try and pop in when I can and see how you all are doing.
    I am extremely grateful to be apart of such an amazing and supportive community.
    Joeee it's a very long story but back in feb I had a major ovarian cancer scare and had surgery to remove my left tube and ovary and a section of my right along with scrapings and what not pathology came back neoplastic but not malignant cells. However my ultrasound on Friday has shown considerable changes over the past 9-10 weeks with a solid mass now in my right ovary and something called ascites and changes to my uterus and endometrium so it looks as though i may be going in for a hysterectomy. So I am absolutely shattered that at 29 everything has changed so drastically but very grateful that I was able to have 2 beautiful children dd12 and ds7. DH and I will be meeting with my dr again tomorrow for further discussions and options.
    I am so sorry to hear princess. That would be such an emotional load to bear. Definitely here for you, hope you're doing ok considering. I wish you all the best xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Princess83 I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll be thinking of you and hope you still can drop in and visit us all here

Thanks
    Reviews
    My chart is confusing me now...
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379449326.423175.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    My chart is confusing me now...
    Attachment 42532
    Yep. They'll do that. Did you test?