Closed Thread
Page 75 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I just started charting this cycle. This is my chart so far. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379377326.637428.jpg

Sorry for the bad pic - had to do a screen cap from my phone.

Does this look ok to you guys? This is cycle 9 TTC for us so I really hope that our BFP will come soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I tested this morning at 11dpo with a FRER. BFN unfortunately, but I've been cramping like crazy since 7dpo, heaps of creamy cm and I got a weird pinching feeling behind my belly button last night. Temps look a bit messy; was on a holiday before O so they're off but even post O it's been up and down. I'm really good with timing though so I'm not sure what else is going on.
    Will probably cave and test daily now; was really hoping for a birthday surprise for DH (tomorrow) so with any sort of luck that will work out!ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379378911.748086.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies,
    Temp rise again this morning n I tested bout 45mins earlier than normal. Spotting completely disappeared last night n this morning its really really light brown almost back to a creamy colour n still only a couple of drops. tmi...although I feel like im leaking there is nothing there.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/46187b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds promising kelstar!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all is it normal for temp to dip after o? I know there are no crosshairs yet but I'm almost 100% sure I o'd on cd15 as I seem to most cycles. Just don't know if its normal or a sign of a problem..

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379380558.906608.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Joeee, I did this month, check out my chart a few posts up! Not saying it's normal though, but I think I read somewhere it has to do with hormone surges etc and everyone is different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks peanut ill do some research I wish I had some previous charts to compare to but it's my first month charting, I have noticed dips in others charts and yours too so it seems like its not uncommon..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think im out...spotting is back n more like start of af...cd 1 tomorrow. ..on the bright side ill still have a 10 day lp...just! I also have my reading on the 20/9 so see what that says!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af still has not showed her ugly face however the tww is now over for me for good unfortunately my recent ultrasound results are the complete opposite to what I was hoping for, thus ending my journey here.
    I wish all you beautiful ladies the very best or luck and ill be sure to send all the baby dust and sticky vibes I can muster this way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess83 View Post
    Af still has not showed her ugly face however the tww is now over for me for good unfortunately my recent ultrasound results are the complete opposite to what I was hoping for, thus ending my journey here.
    I wish all you beautiful ladies the very best or luck and ill be sure to send all the baby dust and sticky vibes I can muster this way.
    Are you ok princess83?