Closed Thread
Page 66 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What is my body doing *sigh. 2nd cycle off the mirena. Is my body trying to ovulate? I have been getting cramping for days which is weird.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379106334.452844.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    12dpo and I didn't test this morning. I don't want to waste my frer tests if they will be negative...

My temp is back up again today. I don't know what to think anymore.

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel bad for posting mine. Sorry becca for asking my question when you are having MUCH bigger variations than me! Fingers crossed for you! That takes great patience.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippytoes View Post
    I feel bad for posting mine. Sorry becca for asking my question when you are having MUCH bigger variations than me! Fingers crossed for you! That takes great patience.
    Don't be sorry, my chart is always crazy. Your chart is looking good. I think taking your temps at inconsistent times isn't helping though. It's only your second cycle off bc so it could take a little longer for your cycles to regulate. Just keep bding and hopefully your temps rise soon. Fingers crossed x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Tippytoes  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx becca u r so strong for holding off and not testing!

Tippytoes looks like you aren't taking your temps at the same time each day. For more accuarcy in your chart u should temp at the same time every day. That will give you filled in circles rather than open circles. I get up early for work during the week but on weekends I set my alarm for the same time but go back to sleep after I take my temp.

My temps are down again today..last cycle my cm changed colour on 8dpo n had spottinf on 9dpo. Not getting my hopes up coz ive been cramping for the past few days.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/46187b.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstar002 View Post
    Fx becca u r so strong for holding off and not testing!

Tippytoes looks like you aren't taking your temps at the same time each day. For more accuarcy in your chart u should temp at the same time every day. That will give you filled in circles rather than open circles. I get up early for work during the week but on weekends I set my alarm for the same time but go back to sleep after I take my temp.

My temps are down again today..last cycle my cm changed colour on 8dpo n had spottinf on 9dpo. Not getting my hopes up coz ive been cramping for the past few days.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/46187b.
    At least this cycle is looking shorter for you with an earlier o day. Maybe it's implantion cramping? Fingers crossed x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!
    Here is my chart
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379113700.689936.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    12dpo and I didn't test this morning. I don't want to waste my frer tests if they will be negative...

My temp is back up again today. I don't know what to think anymore.

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a
    Do you have any symptoms becca? That might have been an implantation dip at 9dpo... fx!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Morning ladies!
    Here is my chart
    Attachment 42234
    Still looking good Teeja. fx

AFM - temp is definitely at post-o levels this morning, but I was sick last night (I threw up), so no bd and being sick might have thrown my temps out. I'm hoping o was cd16, as that was the day of my lowest temp & we bd on cd15, 16 & 17 (today is cd19). I did wonder whether o might have been earlier & being sick was pg related, but the earliest bd this cycle was cd10 & I'm sure 8dpo would be too early for ms to start. I guess I'll just wait & see if my temps stay up & hope I'm well enough to bd tonight & for a few more nights (just in case).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Do you have any symptoms becca? That might have been an implantation dip at 9dpo... fx!!!

Still looking good Teeja. fx

AFM - temp is definitely at post-o levels this morning, but I was sick last night (I threw up), so no bd and being sick might have thrown my temps out. I'm hoping o was cd16, as that was the day of my lowest temp & we bd on cd15, 16 & 17 (today is cd19). I did wonder whether o might have been earlier & being sick was pg related, but the earliest bd this cycle was cd10 & I'm sure 8dpo would be too early for ms to start. I guess I'll just wait & see if my temps stay up & hope I'm well enough to bd tonight & for a few more nights (just in case).
    Not sure if I have any symptoms. I've been extremely tired all week and a bit emotional last night. I have been a bit cramps too and I feel like I'm burning up all the time. That's about it though. They could be completely unrelated to getting a bfp. It would be awesome if it was implantion dip. Ff discarded that temp and won't let me use it for some reason.

I have my fingers very tightly crossed for you!

Teeja!! Your chart looks awesome! I'm jealous haha. Good luck!

I think I will test tomorrow maybe at 13dpo. I'm still scared I didn't o and my temps are high cause I got a new thermometer at 2dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I wasn't sure where to post this but I need some advise on my chart! Arghh I don't know what's going on with it opinions more then welcomeImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379119700.488811.jpg
    Sorry for just dropping in unannounced