Closed Thread
Page 65 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Can't say I've noticed any of my BBT Chart thread ladies in the 'Reveal Yourself' thread
    I have viewed it but don't want to post as I have a feeling a few people at work use it. I don't particularly want them to know I'm ttc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    Looks similar to mine. Given the cm is fertile in going to guess that you'll get a positive OPK tomorrow. My temp dipped like yours and stayed down for two days, then I got my positive OPK.
    Yes I think you right I just did another OPK (first response) and it isn't positive yet either, so it will prob be positive tomorrow, I might give DH a break tonight lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    Yes I think you right I just did another OPK (first response) and it isn't positive yet either, so it will prob be positive tomorrow, I might give DH a break tonight lol
    Fingers crossed for a positive OPK sometime tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Can't say I've noticed any of my BBT Chart thread ladies in the 'Reveal Yourself' thread
    Can't say I'd be keen on having someone I know finding me on here ttc :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I have viewed it but don't want to post as I have a feeling a few people at work use it. I don't particularly want them to know I'm ttc.
    Same here. I'm a bit protective of my anonymity on BH

Maybe one day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all newb question here.. Can anyone tell me if temp dip happens before ovulation or on ovulation day??
    I've read that o can be up to 4 days after the first temp rise, & most people will have a dip just before the temp rise. I always have a dip right before my first temp rise & pretty sure I o on the day of the dip or the day after, but we have been keeping up the bd for at least a week after the dip just to be sure. I've been attacking DH every night since Tuesday, & had a dip on Wednesday, followed by a rise Thursday & today. I'm now waiting for my crosshairs, & will keep up the bd every night for the next three nights (at least) this time around. We know DH has good swimmers, so hopefully we'll have better luck with bd every day! OPKs don't work for me (I think my LH surge is too short). fx you catch the egg soon!

I'm super paranoid about someone I know seeing me on here. Also, I don't want to make anyone feel bad about themself when they see how gorgeous I am.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (13-09-2013),Joeee  (13-09-2013),littleduck  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Also, I don't want to make anyone feel bad about themself when they see how gorgeous I am.
    True! I feel pretty poop about myself at the best of times, I don't need your beauty rubbed in my face too

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I've read that o can be up to 4 days after the first temp rise, & most people will have a dip just before the temp rise. I always have a dip right before my first temp rise & pretty sure I o on the day of the dip or the day after, but we have been keeping up the bd for at least a week after the dip just to be sure. I've been attacking DH every night since Tuesday, & had a dip on Wednesday, followed by a rise Thursday & today. I'm now waiting for my crosshairs, & will keep up the bd every night for the next three nights (at least) this time around. We know DH has good swimmers, so hopefully we'll have better luck with bd every day! OPKs don't work for me (I think my LH surge is too short). fx you catch the egg soon!

I'm super paranoid about someone I know seeing me on here. Also, I don't want to make anyone feel bad about themself when they see how gorgeous I am.
    Why are there always so many variables!!

You def sound super hot funchu!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why are there always so many variables!!
    Agreed!! How annoying!! But I think that's what happened with us this month - meaning our timing - it wasn't great.

I talked to DH about it this morning (after I had taken another HPT) - about how long eggs and spermies last - I think he found it enlightening (at least he didn't fall asleep haha), and it seems to turn on a lightbulb for him in the sense that - no - it's not an easy thing to become pregnant......if it happens when you're not trying its just luck.

Next month we'll turn it up a notch, and try to bd every second day over fertile window and after surge (I think I'm like you Funchu with a short surge - last cycle the test on O day wasn't quite pos - I assumed that it had happened earlier or even overnight as Calstar had predicted).

This cycle on CD12 I'll test morning, noon, and night - seems to be my day! But now that I've said that it probably won't be haha.

Will also try to take temps more consistently - not sure how that's going to work out - when I wake up, I wake up! It's just that DH has been working really early lately, and we have such a small house that I can't help but hear him knocking around - he tries to be quiet but with our bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen right beside one another.......

Plus he doesn't close the door to the bedroom as our kitties would be locked out - kitties over temps anyway!!!

😽😽

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I need a new bbt thermometer - recs??? Mine was just a cheapie off eBay, I want one that's back lit so I can see it in the morning...