Closed Thread
Page 63 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bake -

Dinky - I think the website is www.healingmessagesfromspirit.com - it's posted near the beginning of this thread.

AFM - I'm calling today CD1 not quite full flow yet buy pretty much - wont go into detail but I'm fairly certain by the end of the day will know for sure. I'm just happy to know what's going on (mostly haha).....and an lp of 14 days woohoo! Won't bother showing my chart - it's just one dot.

Fx to everyone still waiting to O or get your bfp!
    xx

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (13-09-2013),Dinky Doo  (13-09-2013),Funchu  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Boo for AF, but yay for longer LP!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (13-09-2013),littleduck  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    boooo stupid witch! So sorry ladies!

Its so hard not to read into every symptom as a possible pg symptom. As much as I tell myself not to its just not possible.

6dpo today. Feel like af is on her way already...got some bad cramps n lower back pain today and some yesterday. Might look into that reading afterall

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks little duck.. I ordered one too lol. I'm a bit addicted to that sort of stuff!
    I got one the other week from Tracey M, she has accurately predicted for 2 other people I know who purchased readings from her I'm really hoping she is right hahaha.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinky Doo For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinky Doo View Post
    thanks little duck.. I ordered one too lol. I'm a bit addicted to that sort of stuff!
    I got one the other week from Tracey M, she has accurately predicted for 2 other people I know who purchased readings from her I'm really hoping she is right hahaha.
    Can you post a link to her site? I'm getting addicted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhhh I gave in and ordered a mini ttc...whats $8 really lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else who is interested in a reading from healing messages hold up! She emailed me last night saying she could potentially offer a discount!

Thanks
    Reviews
    readings4you.com - she is an Australian psychic. It takes about 72 hours to get your reading back from her. I ordered mine on a friday afternoon and got my response back by the monday afternoon which I was quite pleased about as I didnt think it would include. It cost a little more ($19) but the reading was really comprehensive. I got a lot of information about the baby waiting to be mine, and some of the things she said were so close to home.

I also got one from Suzy Rayne (google her name) she said the same month/gender as Tracy, and allllso... Our very own Kazza did my astrology, and what she said perfectly lined up with both Tracy and Suzy's readings. I have heard Suzy is a bit hit and miss, but as I said, I know of two other people who have had tracy readings and they were both accurate

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinky Doo For This Useful Post:

Joeee  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinky Doo View Post
    readings4you.com - she is an Australian psychic. It takes about 72 hours to get your reading back from her. I ordered mine on a friday afternoon and got my response back by the monday afternoon which I was quite pleased about as I didnt think it would include. It cost a little more ($19) but the reading was really comprehensive. I got a lot of information about the baby waiting to be mine, and some of the things she said were so close to home.

I also got one from Suzy Rayne (google her name) she said the same month/gender as Tracy, and allllso... Our very own Kazza did my astrology, and what she said perfectly lined up with both Tracy and Suzy's readings. I have heard Suzy is a bit hit and miss, but as I said, I know of two other people who have had tracy readings and they were both accurate
    Ordering now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay healingmessages got back to me.
    She will do a mini reading for $6 (normally 8) and the full one for $12 (normally 15). (USD) To get the discount, email healingmessagesfromspirit@gmail.com saying you're from BubHub Aus and she will send you a PayPal invoice, don't order from the website.
    Apparently she's booked out for about a week at the moment so our readings will be a little further away.

Already bought my full reading at full price (bummer!) but hopefully the few dollars off helps someone.