Closed Thread
Page 55 of 92 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    Ladies could you please give me your thoughts? I still haven't got a positive OPK yet, but I had a decent temp dip this morning and I just had my first lot of ewcm just now. I'm CD14. Do you think I'll be ovulating maybe tomorrow or the following day? I'm surprised I haven't got a surge on my OPK yet :-/
    Ewcm sounds good! Maybe over the next few days? Keep bding and opk-ing!

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Ok, I am over this now... So tired, been feeling light headed today, the pink CM is only there if I go looking for it IYKWIM and a few tiny smudges on my undies. Seriously, AF, if you're coming to visit just get here already. I am going to go smash myself at the gym. If anything will get the witch to come knocking, that will.

Agreed Bake. I've also had some "tinted" cm - not pink but a few bits of brown - and only when I'm checking cervical pos. Nothing on undies though.

?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Feel like I'm burning up. Temp is 36.98. Average for during the day for me is about 36.3.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    ARGH! I've had ewcm/slippery cm, optimal cp, temp dip, full ferning on a saliva test but no positive OPK! I'm confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies could you please give me your thoughts? I still haven't got a positive OPK yet, but I had a decent temp dip this morning and I just had my first lot of ewcm just now. I'm CD14. Do you think I'll be ovulating maybe tomorrow or the following day? I'm surprised I haven't got a surge on my OPK yet :-/
    Maybe tomorrow's OPK will be positive? Or test again this evening? From what I hear OPKs can sometimes be elusive - it can be easy to miss the surge. EWCM is definitely a good sign though, so make sure you get some BD in! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pink cm here too (only when I wipe) so I think AF will come when due
    On to month 6...can't believe we've been trying for half a year already with nothing to show for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoid View Post
    Maybe tomorrow's OPK will be positive? Or test again this evening? From what I hear OPKs can sometimes be elusive - it can be easy to miss the surge. EWCM is definitely a good sign though, so make sure you get some BD in! 😊
    Hmmm. Hopefully tomorrows OPK will be positive then. We're swaying for a boy so I want to BD when I know I'm ovulating. Maybe we should just BD tonight anyway? I dunno. I'll see what DH thinks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm. Hopefully tomorrows OPK will be positive then. We're swaying for a boy so I want to BD when I know I'm ovulating. Maybe we should just BD tonight anyway? I dunno. I'll see what DH thinks.
    If your opk's are going to play silly b*ggers then you may just have to take that chance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keep testing throughput the day of you can. I seem to get my positive OPK's in the afternoon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bled light for 2 days and and temp hasnt gone past coverline hmmmm
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Pprom.mama; 11-09-2013 at 18:53.