Closed Thread
Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    I told you so.

fx!!!

AFM - Crisis averted My temp was back down to normal pre-o temp this morning, so I didn't miss o. Phew!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Well I'm 8dpo and have another temp above cover line! Really hoping its not just because I started using a new thermometer. I started using it on 2dpo.

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a
    Looking good becca. fx! I suppose the new thermometer could have thrown things out, but let's stay positive & decide that it isn't, you are 8dpo, & your BFP is just around the corner.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I got my reading & here's my fertility bit... I'm Impressed she picked up on late O....

reproductive system. When I look at your ovaries, I feel both ovaries are functioning but not as good as they could. I feel your estrogen level is high, but your prolactin and FSH level is normal. I don’t see any cysts at the moment on either ovary. I feel your cycles are fairly regular. I do feel your thyroid is a bit sluggish, enough to affect ovulation. I feel it is not giving you a mature follicle and/or you are ovulating too late in cycle. I suggest that in addition to your pre natal vitamin that you add in a B6 100mg, extra Folic Acid, and a CoQ10 vitamin. B6 is known to help regulate estrogen and lengthen your luteal phase. CoQ10 is becoming more popular for men and woman to use who are ttc. It is known to develop stronger, healthier, and larger follicles. I feel you should also be tracking your cycles with ovulation strips or temping. You need to know what your body is doing at all times. This also helps you to measure your luteal phase. I feel your tubes are open and clear. I feel the right tube has a larger opening but both are adequate. When I look at your uterus I feel it is more heart shaped? I wonder if you have had any c-sections? I feel your uterine lining is adequate, but your progesterone level could be higher. I feel the estrogen and progesterone levels go hand in hand.

I see January as the month to conceive, find out or give birth. I see a boy. I feel you will have some morning sickness and nausea for a first few weeks. I feel it will disappear and only then will you have heartburn or food aversions. I see a healthy pregnancy. You will be full term and have a pretty short labor and delivery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Looking good becca. fx! I suppose the new thermometer could have thrown things out, but let's stay positive & decide that it isn't, you are 8dpo, & your BFP is just around the corner.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Haha love the positivity! Thank you hopefully I won't need that gynae appointment that I'm on a waiting list for.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi thought I'd jump in this group as I have just started temping.. I think I've stuffed myself up though because my chart says I'm now at 3dpo on day 15 of a 35 day cycle! Whoops! Does anyone set an alarm for like 3am or something silly so that they can do a temp at the same time daily? I'm thinking I might have to do this as I think the temp fluctuations are moreso caused by my time variations (I was just doing it when I woke at whatever time that might be, 4, 5, or 6am).

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    xx hoping its just that the temps are wrong, how are you feeling???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinky Doo View Post
    Hi thought I'd jump in this group as I have just started temping.. I think I've stuffed myself up though because my chart says I'm now at 3dpo on day 15 of a 35 day cycle! Whoops! Does anyone set an alarm for like 3am or something silly so that they can do a temp at the same time daily? I'm thinking I might have to do this as I think the temp fluctuations are moreso caused by my time variations (I was just doing it when I woke at whatever time that might be, 4, 5, or 6am).

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I have an alarm set at 6am

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    xx hoping its just that the temps are wrong, how are you feeling???
    I hope so too.....physically I feel fine, my lower back's a bit sore though.

I'm seriously bummed though. Previous two cycles my temp dropped on CD11 too. Fully expect AF to arrive by the weekend at the latest. Feeling like a failure but trying to put it out of my head and I can have my pity party later....

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my alarm set for 6.15, take my temp then go back to sleep for half an hour.

Started using my progesterone last night and had a massive spike in my temp this morning.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378766726.961839.jpg

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teeja For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (10-09-2013),littleduck  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    I hope so too.....physically I feel fine, my lower back's a bit sore though.

I'm seriously bummed though. Previous two cycles my temp dropped on CD11 too. Fully expect AF to arrive by the weekend at the latest. Feeling like a failure but trying to put it out of my head and I can have my pity party later....

xx
    Its so upsetting isn't :-( hope your body stops being mean xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (10-09-2013)