Closed Thread
Page 49 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well AF came this morning we are going to try bd everyday for a week during O week. If I dont get pregnant by November Im having a lil invevestigation op which I dont want. Fx it happens in october. Here is.my chart for this cycle

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

bump2bubba  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Horah! Sure kept you waiting this cycle! You've O'd close to where ill be testing!
    I've got my fingers X'd - you've dtd loads around O so Mrs Uterus should be packed full of Mr Spermies
    Ha ha I know right?! I wanted to make sure we really gave it a good go this month and we know DH has no problems with sperm count so just decided to go for it!
    I'll have a blood test on Thursday/Friday to confirm O so hopefully that is good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Well AF came this morning we are going to try bd everyday for a week during O week. If I dont get pregnant by November Im having a lil invevestigation op which I dont want. Fx it happens in october. Here is.my chart for this cycle

So sorry. Fx for next month xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Looks like I won't be ovulating early. Temps are still a steady low (my app won't let me upload a photo of my chart for some reason?) and I still don't have fertile cm. Last cycle I ovulated on CD12. I have to be patient!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Kind of creamy. Though yesterday I thought af had showed up as I was very wet.
    That sounds good becca!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a bit of a novice with this temping thing...can anyone tell me what happens if I have taken my temp at slightly different times?

Does FF automatically correct/adjust this in some way or should I just assume that my temps will be a little less reliable?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Albert01; 09-09-2013 at 12:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert01 View Post
    I'm a bit of a novice with this temping thing...can anyone tell me what happens if I have taken my temp at slightly different times?

Does FF automatically correct/adjust this in some way or should I just assume that my temps will be a little less reliable?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    If you dont take your temps at the same time the information wont be as accurate. FF wont recalculate it for you and FF dosnt suggest adjusting temps. My FS said that if you don't temp correctly then there isnt a point in temping as the slightest thing will give you inaccurate results like sickness,weather,extra blankets,medications ect

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you dont take your temps at the same time the information wont be as accurate. FF wont recalculate it for you and FF dosnt suggest adjusting temps. My FS said that if you don't temp correctly then there isnt a point in temping as the slightest thing will give you inaccurate results like sickness,weather,extra blankets,medications ect

Can I ask a related question - how much time difference makes a difference? Does 15 minutes change anything? Or are we talking an hour or more?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoid View Post
    Can I ask a related question - how much time difference makes a difference? Does 15 minutes change anything? Or are we talking an hour or more?
    From what I understand the most accurate temps are taken after at least 3 hours of unbroken sleep. I'm really not too sure if 15 mins would make a big difference.......I've had a long stretch where I keep waking up way before my alarm so my temps are all over the show - but at the end of the day my body's going to do what my body's going to do, and I still like to think that I get some benefit from *trying* to chart my bbt

13. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (10-09-2013)