Closed Thread
Page 42 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Did you test? Your chart looks like a pregnancy chart to me.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh really?? First month temping.. Yes yesterday & today BFN
    AF was due today and nothing I'm like clockwork so hopefully that's something

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I thought I had a bfp on 10 dpo but checked recently and it was 11dpo and it was very very faint first thing in the mornjng. It is looking pretty good for you!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tippytoes For This Useful Post:

bump2bubba  (07-09-2013),Mamasupial  (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Woke up early to drive DH into work and temp was 36.60......wonder how high it would e been if I could've stayed asleep until 6:00? *Please stay high!!*
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378494158.087601.jpg

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

bump2bubba  (07-09-2013),Mamasupial  (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    5 temps over cover line, however the don't look like they are trending upwards. I don't think I did o by looking at my temps. Maybe it's cause I woke up an hour early?

What does everyone think?

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    5 temps over cover line, however the don't look like they are trending upwards. I don't think I did o by looking at my temps. Maybe it's cause I woke up an hour early?

What does everyone think?

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a
    Sorry hunny I'm not sure - you might have to wait another day or two to see? *I hope you get to keep your crosshairs!*

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a nice temp rise today, maybe I did O yesterday?!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378504202.455637.jpg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Teeja For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like im out

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Sorry hunny I'm not sure - you might have to wait another day or two to see? *I hope you get to keep your crosshairs!*

xx
    Thanks duck. I think I will have a meltdown if they get removed again. I tried talking to dp about it but he said he didn't get it. I offered to teach him about it but he doesn't want to learn can't talk to any of my friends about it either. Just you bh ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just received my mini TTC reading!

I hope this reading finds you happy and healthy. I also appreciate your patience. When I connect with you, I feel as though you and your partner have a strong relationship. He is very supportive, a provider and your true love. I feel you so badly want to give him a child. I feel you carry self doubt around with you and worry that you may not be able to. Your fertility is highlighted in this reading, so that means it is something that is on your mind a lot lately.
    I see September as the month to conceive, find out or give birth. I see a girl. This little girl is going to be very loving, compassionate and intuitive. She will always be a good judge of character but will also give people the benefit of the doubt when she is unsure. She will learn as she gets older that some people can take advantage of her kindness and it will be then she will know to stick with what she gets from her gut and her first impressions. I feel she will be smart and adapt easily to school. I don’t see any issues here. I feel she will be an emotional person and will take a lot of things seriously. She will be hard on herself at times, so she will need your reassurance that is okay. She will struggle with self confidence a bit especially in high school when it comes to boys and peer pressure. She will make it through just fine. She will be beautiful and will develop sooner than some of her friends. She will have a great group of close friends that will be hers for life. I feel in college she will earn a degree in social work or psychology. She will work with children. She will love her career and will be very successful. She will go onto marry in her mid 20’s to a man she meets in college. They will have 3 children.
    Good Luck!!
    Suzanne

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Thanks duck. I think I will have a meltdown if they get removed again. I tried talking to dp about it but he said he didn't get it. I offered to teach him about it but he doesn't want to learn can't talk to any of my friends about it either. Just you bh ladies.
    I wouldn't blame you - I had a mini meltdown this morning. It can be so hard, no matter what stage of the game you're at, if everything's textbook, or if it's not clear at all. I truly hope we'll all get our sticky bubs SOOOOOON so we can get off this roller coaster (and on to another one haha) !

14. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (07-09-2013)