Closed Thread
Page 41 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Bfn at possible 11dpo looks like im out. Cant even try till october now gr

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I wouldn't give up hope yet Tiff. Your chart looks great & 11dpo could still be too early. fx!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Pprom.mama  (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    Here's my reading. It has gone from being good in the short reading I had, to not so great in second reading. Even the sex has changed. I don't think I am going to believe it atm, but if it does end up this way then I guess she is very good

Pregnancy Reading

September 4, 2013

I hope this reading finds you happy and healthy. I also appreciate your patience. When I connect with you, I feel your ecstatic about this pregnancy. I feel you have waited for this moment for a long time and now it is truly happening. I feel you look back on your loss, and it does worry you a bit at times, and you feel the guilt of losing that life and now gaining this new life. Know that your lost child is patiently waiting for this new child to be brought into the world. A guardian angel so to speak. It simply was not time for that lost baby to be born. Bask in the glow of being pregnant and enjoy it, every minute of it. Feel the passion of becoming a mother and embrace it.
    I feel you are carrying a girl. I feel your first trimester ran the gamut of signs and symptoms of pregnancy. I feel you had nausea, morning sickness, fatigue, some cramping and moodiness. I feel that the Universe definitely wanted you to “know” you were pregnant. I feel the morning sickness has subsided going into your second trimester, but some nausea and food aversions remain. I feel you need to watch your diet for triggers. I see a few headaches here and there and watch for leg cramps late in the trimester. If this happens you need to eat a banana a day and drink plenty of fluids especially water. I see fetal movement being felt at 18 weeks. I don’t foresee any gestational diabetes but late into your third trimester you will develop pre eclampsia. I feel your symptoms will be headaches, fatigue, and nausea. I see some bed rest needed around 36 weeks, be sure to have all things ready, bag, room, etc. by then. I feel you will be induced around 37 or 38 weeks due to blood pressure. I feel you will end up having a c-section. Once this is done and she is here you will return to good health. J I see a healthy mother and baby.
    I feel she will weigh about 6lb and 8oz. I feel she will be 19 inches long. She will be very healthy and alert at birth. I see some light jaundice, but feel some regular sunlight and formula will clear that up. I feel you will be successful at breastfeeding about 2 weeks after her birth. I feel you will have some milk production but will need to supplement with formula until your milk in fully in. I feel once you are home you will take your time to adjust to a routine and will just enjoy her. Let family and friends cook you meals and help out around the house so you can sleep when she does. J
    This little girl is going to be active, social, logical and smart. She will also be a girlie girl. She will be charming and everyone she meets will just love her to pieces. I feel she will meet her milestones on time and will have pretty good health besides cold/flu in her early months. She will be a bit stubborn but humorous making it hard not to smile when she is bad. J She will adapt very easily to school and have many friends. She will be social and kind, but won’t have an issue telling things like they are. She can sometimes be too honest. You will love that about her. Academically she will do well and will challenge her teachers at times. She will be a great debater. In high school she will continue to thrive and will have a few dates here and there but no one special. She will go onto college and earn a degree in law. She will be very successful. She will marry in her late 20’s and have 2 children.
    Good Luck!!
    Suzanne
    Ok so she replied and has said it's the same as above but boy. It sort of makes sense because my thyroid levels are a bit elevated that can cause high bp.

Lets see what happens in march!!
    Thanks tiff for telling us about her. xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

Pprom.mama  (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I wouldn't give up hope yet Tiff. Your chart looks great & 11dpo could still be too early. fx!
    I hope you are right. I have some odd cramps and my boobs hurt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats okay kazza im happy to help. There is another one called cheri22 iv sent one off to see what her reading is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378424864.733959.jpg

Hi guys this is my first month charting does anyone know how to get the line through your chart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    Attachment 41779

Hi guys this is my first month charting does anyone know how to get the line through your chart.
    Hi Joeee, the line will appear after you've o'd and have at at least 3 consecutive days of higher temps. So for instance if you o on cd12, the "crosshairs" will appear on cd15 as long as they're all significantly higher. If you look back in the thread you'll see pics of charts that don't have the second line yet

Hope that helps...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

Joeee  (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Hi Joeee, the line will appear after you've o'd and have at at least 3 consecutive days of higher temps. So for instance if you o on cd12, the "crosshairs" will appear on cd15 as long as they're all significantly higher. If you look back in the thread you'll see pics of charts that don't have the second line yet

Hope that helps...
    Thanks littleduck I kept riffling through the settings trying to figure out how to set it up to look like everyone else's lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    Thanks littleduck I kept riffling through the settings trying to figure out how to set it up to look like everyone else's lol
    No worries, happy to help

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378459085.752761.jpg
    So totally confused but today isn't over yet... My body has been like clock work for months... Today is AF DAY but its not here YET...
    Temp rose a little this morning - I had AF pain about 2 days ago but no signs of AF yet... Tested yesterday and today and BFN so either My cycles wacko this month or AF is just around the corner tomorrow...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bump2bubba View Post
    Attachment 41808
    So totally confused but today isn't over yet... My body has been like clock work for months... Today is AF DAY but its not here YET...
    Temp rose a little this morning - I had AF pain about 2 days ago but no signs of AF yet... Tested yesterday and today and BFN so either My cycles wacko this month or AF is just around the corner tomorrow...
    Did you test? Your chart looks like a pregnancy chart to me.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

bump2bubba  (06-09-2013)