Closed Thread
Page 32 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I ordered a reading too will be ready on the 5th September. Interested to see what it says.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Here is my reading for the newbies that are doing a reading.Attachment 41649
    Wow! Very detailed!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babyblu11 For This Useful Post:

Pprom.mama  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's mine everyone. I paid for the full one so its quite a read...

I hope this reading finds you happy and healthy. I also appreciate your patience. When I connect with you, I feel as though some self doubt or worry has come up regarding your ttc journey. I feel you are not listening to your intuition and in doing so you are actually deceiving yourself. I feel you get positive messages but disregard them as your imagination or wishful thinking. I feel you really need to find some positive affirmations to repeat daily; this will allow positive energy in and will release some of the negative energy.
    As far as fertility I will first look at your chakras to see if there are any physical, emotional or mental issues that are causing blocks in your energy to conceive. Chakras are our energy centers. They are the openings for life energy to flow into and out of our aura. Their function is to vitalize the physical body and to bring about the development of our self-consciousness. When I look at your chakras I see that your base, heart, third eye and crown chakras are open. I see your sacral, solar plexus, and throat chakras are closed.
    Your throat chakra (turquoise) is our will center. The healthfulness of the fifth chakra is in relation to how honestly one expresses himself/herself. Lying violates the body and spirit. We speak our choices with our voices (throats). All choices we make in our lives have consequences on an energetic level. Even choosing not to make a choice such as in repressing our anger (not speaking out) may manifest into laryngitis. We have all experienced that "lump in our throats" when we are at a crossroad of not knowing how to speak the right words in any given situation, perhaps even stuffing our own emotions. A challenge of the throat chakra is to express ourselves in the most truthful manner. To open this chakra you need to speak or communicate what is on your mind. All of the thoughts and feelings that you may have bottled up especially the ones about ttc need to be let go. If you have negative feelings or have self doubt and let them harbor, your body will be confused about how to perform. This chakra also governs your thyroid gland. When I see this chakra as closed I always suggest getting your thyroid function checked if you go too long without conceiving. Thyroid gland has control over ovulation and/or the hormones that are controlled by it.
    Your solar plexus chakra (yellow) is the area which defines our "self-esteem". The personality that develops during puberty is housed in this chakra....otherwise known as the "EGO". Anyone experiencing dysfunction of the third chakra is having difficulty obtaining or maintaining his/her own "personal power". This intuitive chakra is where we get our "gut instincts" that signal us to do or not to do something. Strong self-esteem is a required for developing intuitive skills. This chakra is very hard to keep open. We as human beings and as woman all deal with situations every day that can affect our self confidence. TTC can cause self doubt when time goes by without conceiving. To open this chakra you need to journal, meditate or talk to someone. Any negative energy you can get off chest allows more positive energy in. It is also very helpful to find positive affirmation you can relate to that you can repeat daily. You can print them and keep them on your refrigerator, mirror or in your car.
    Your sacral chakra (orange) offers us the opportunity to lessen our "control issues" and find a balance in our lives, teaching us to recognize that acceptance and rejection are not the only options in our relationships. The process of making changes in our life ****** through our personal choices is a product of second chakra energy. A well-functioning second chakra helps one to maintain a healthy yin-yang existence. This Chakra is located in the sacrum (hence the name) and is considered to correspond to the testes or the ovaries that produce the various sex hormones involved in the reproductive cycle. Swadisthana is also considered to be related to, more generally, the genitourinary system and the adrenals. The key issues involving Swadisthana are relationships, violence, addictions, basic emotional needs, and pleasure. Physically, Swadisthana governs reproduction, mentally it governs creativity, emotionally it governs joy, and spiritually it governs enthusiasm.
    Since your sacral chakra governs the reproductive system I will look at your reproductive system. When I look at your ovaries, I don’t feel they are functioning as they should. I feel your right ovary is the dominant ovary and carries the more mature follicles. I feel your estrogen is high and your prolactin and FSH are normal. I also feel your folic acid level is low. I feel your thyroid functions normally but you are insulin resistant. I suggest taking extra folic acid and CoQ10 for follicle formation. CoQ10 is known to help produce better follicles in woman who are having difficulty. It is also known to increase sperm count in men. I also feel you need to add a B6 100mg to your daily regime. B6 helps to regulate estrogen cycles and lengthen luteal phase. I feel natural Soy Isoflavones (natural clomid) or Clomid prescribed by your doctor will help you to ovulate stronger, earlier and produce a mature follicle. I feel your tubes are open and clear. I feel your uterus is healthy. I see a thick uterine lining but feel your progesterone is low due to lack of ovulation. I feel your luteal phase is adequate. Naturally you can try supplements like Soy and natural progesterone cream. Natural progesterone cream can be used 48 hours after a detected ovulation. It is applied to your forearm 2x a day, but ONLY if you ovulate. You can also try acupuncture. If you have assisted cycles with IUI or IVF, I do feel you will conceive.
    I see October as the month to conceive, find out or give birth. I see a boy. I feel you will have some nausea, fatigue and morning sickness. I feel it will last to the middle of the second trimester. I feel you will always have bouts of nausea and food aversions. You will need to watch your diet and find out the triggers that cause you not to feel well. I feel later in the pregnancy you will have some heartburn, and swelling in ankles. It will be a signal to get off of your feet. I feel you will have a healthy pregnancy and vaginal delivery.
    This little boy will be very loving, compassionate and emotional. I feel he will always be doing for others before himself. I feel he will meet his milestones on time but at time will be shy and won’t speak that much. He will be figuring things out in his own time. I feel he will also be a bit stubborn at times and opinionated, but only when he is stressed. In school he will adapt easily and have many friends. I feel he will play soccer and baseball but it will be short lived. He would rather climb trees and swim. He will love the outdoors. I feel academically he will do well especially in math. He will have a steady girlfriend off and on throughout high school. He will always have a date for dances and prom. He will need to use a routine to get his homework and projects done in high school. If not he will get stressed and overwhelmed easily. He will learn to adapt and handle how to get all of his schoolwork done. In college he will earn a degree in engineering. He will be a consultant for a few large companies and may even open a business of his own. He will marry in his late 20’s and have 2 children.
    I see February of 2015 as the month to conceive or find out. I see a girl. This pregnancy will be much like the first. I don’t see any morning sickness and much less fatigue. I feel you will still have nausea, food aversions and heartburn. I feel you will not gain more than 25 lbs with this pregnancy. I don’t feel you will have any health issues with this pregnancy, but she will be bigger and there will be talk of a c-section. I see a full term pregnancy and a vaginal delivery.
    This little girl will be very loving, moody and artistic. You will see from an early age how creative she is, from the way she plays with her dolls to the way she colors. She will love fashion, clothes and shoes. She will love sparkles. BUT she will also love to play outside and get dirty. I feel she will chase her brother around and drive him crazy especially when she is crabby or moody. I feel she will enjoy sports such as soccer and volleyball. She will be very active. In school she will do well, but will need to really buckle down and study to get good grades. I feel in high school she will deal with some peer pressure and issues with puberty. I feel her periods will be hard to deal with and at times she will miss school because of them. I see a boyfriend here or there, but no one special. I feel in college she will change her mind a few times trying to decide what her major is. I feel she will settle on communications or social work. She will be compassionate and really love her work. I feel she will marry in her mid 20’s to a man from college. They will have 3 children.
    I do feel they will complete your family. J

Good Luck!!
    Suzanne

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys 😊 figured I would join as AF arrived and I'm on to another month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    First charted temp with my new thermometer! Pity I woke up half an hour early..

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Body, what are you doing? Woke up early AGAIN this morning (DH had to get up at 4:00am) but didn't take temp then.....now I'm wondering if I should've.....

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378243852.472138.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippytoes View Post
    Oh did one of these readings with my first bub and the reading for DD was spot on
    Ooh really? Might give it a go

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope my temps stay up and it ends with good results.come on body I have at least some faith in you!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow great looking chart Tiff!

I think O must be very close for me. My temps have started to drop like they did at the same time last cycle, in fact I did a chart overlay and both charts are very similar.

So now we're just DTD every second day in the hope that we catch that egg!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378248619.966149.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Teeja For This Useful Post:

Pprom.mama  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Up up & awaaaaaaay!
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/447f48

Looks good so far, but after my reading I'm feeling more positive about the next two cycles! But we shall see...