Page 25 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Hahah mines sticky which ive never had after o hopefully its sa good sign

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by trayc View Post
    advanced has what its been on for 1yr and i have always Od the day before the rise (well so i thought lmao) but then with soy cycle and vagina temping my rise didnt happen when advanced said (maybe it was cause all the other times i was orally temping and so the rise happened day after O, i even first 2 months used opk and it said I od the day of the opk also cause of temps)

but last month i had pos OPK cd 23, but then on 26th my temp rose,
    advanced left it at O day as cd 23 but fam said 25th cause my temp rose up day after.

im so confused now lmao, i dont no what to have it on anymore, least if i leave it at fam then it wont show O till temp rise so i will keep bding anyways,

only thing i can think of is that when doing it orally maybe i didnt infact O day before and it was off, with my first 2 months temping with opks orally, it had pos opk then temp rise next day so guess thats why advanced always said i had Od day of the opk

i will soon see next month as i wont be using soy next month
    Oral temps can be inaccurate. Mine is on advanced and mine has always been right. I get two days of pos opks and when the opk is neg you ovulate. You could have been catching the end of your surge and ovulated that day though. Without cm its hard to see. I track everything. I know fam is wrong for me atm cuz its saying I haven't ovulated when I know I have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trayc View Post
    advanced has what its been on for 1yr and i have always Od the day before the rise (well so i thought lmao) but then with soy cycle and vagina temping my rise didnt happen when advanced said (maybe it was cause all the other times i was orally temping and so the rise happened day after O, i even first 2 months used opk and it said I od the day of the opk also cause of temps)

but last month i had pos OPK cd 23, but then on 26th my temp rose,
    advanced left it at O day as cd 23 but fam said 25th cause my temp rose up day after.

im so confused now lmao, i dont no what to have it on anymore, least if i leave it at fam then it wont show O till temp rise so i will keep bding anyways,

only thing i can think of is that when doing it orally maybe i didnt infact O day before and it was off, with my first 2 months temping with opks orally, it had pos opk then temp rise next day so guess thats why advanced always said i had Od day of the opk

i will soon see next month as i wont be using soy next month
    I just tried it and its now giving me a "maybe" O date because the lines are dashed and I know its wrong due to other fertility signs ect. Are you just using opks and charting temps? You can still have a pos opk and not ovulate so without charting cm and cp its hard. The advanced meathod is correct well for myself anyway.

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea the red lines are cover lines but the dashed line means ff isnt too sure about you o day and solid lines are thst ff is sure you oed on that day. Cover lines and o dates change every cycle. Hopefully it comes back up! Do you know how long your lp is?

Last month I think lp was 10 days ... I'm pretty sure I o'd late last month on cd 15 I only have a 24 cd cycle...

This month I'm pretty sure I o'd on cd13 I thought temping was meant to clear this up how confusing lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bump2bubba View Post
    Last month I think lp was 10 days ... I'm pretty sure I o'd late last month on cd 15 I only have a 24 cd cycle...

This month I'm pretty sure I o'd on cd13 I thought temping was meant to clear this up how confusing lol
    Okay by the looks of it the reason ff is giving you a dashed cover line is because you have a neg opk with no postive opk and if you take out that opk you4 o date might change or you will get a solid line. You temp will go up and down as long as its not past over line. Your lp shouldn't change. Did you get a positive opk? If you didn't then take out the neg opk and lets see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay by the looks of it the reason ff is giving you a dashed cover line is because you have a neg opk with no postive opk and if you take out that opk you4 o date might change or you will get a solid line. You temp will go up and down as long as its not past over line. Your lp shouldn't change. Did you get a positive opk? If you didn't then take out the neg opk and lets see what happens.

Yep I got a positive opk on cd12 oh where is the neg opk I can't find it lol thanks so much for your help
    Last edited by bump2bubba; 01-09-2013 at 21:07.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bump2bubba View Post
    Attachment 41568the positive opk on cd12
    Remove the no cm on day of o and see what it does. Because you haven't tracked me through the whole cycle it geys confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/1909fb

I'm thinking I O'd on CD15, hopefully tomorrows temp will confirm.. Gahhh we never seem to be able to time bd for the day of O!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    i temp and chart, i dont check cervix anymore cause mine changes slightly but not much and last time i caused it to spot from checking to much so im jus gonna temp and see, darn i had temp rise this morning but ive had neg opks all week so hoping its just random from being in sun all day yesterday.